|No. 57, 50|
|Date of birth:October 8, 1978|
|Place of birth: Chula Vista, California|
|No regular season or postseason appearances|
|Career highlights and awards|
Moreno, who is of Mexican American descent, attended Castle Park High School in Chula Vista and was a letterman in football and baseball. In football, as a senior, he led his team to a state championship in 1996. It was actually a "mythical" state championship, because the state of California did not have a state championship at the time.
Moreno played college football for the University of Southern California's defense from 1998-2000. Known as "Zeke And Destroy" by many USC-faithful, Moreno was a force in the middle of the USC defense.
Moreno was drafted by the San Diego Chargers in the fifth round (139th pick overall) of the 2001 NFL Draft. He played for the Chargers for four years (2001–2004). Moreno was released by the Chargers following the 2004 season and was hampered by injuries while trying to find a home with another team in 2005. He signed with the Hamilton Tiger-Cats of the Canadian Football League in 2007. He was selected as a CFL All-Star in 2007 and 2008.
On February 21, 2010, Moreno was released by the Argonauts.
- Most single season tackles by a Hamilton Tiger-Cat (114)
- ↑ CIF State Football Championships
- ↑ "In The Zone with San Diego Chargers linebacker Zeke Moreno". Open Your Eyes. Archived from the original on August 4, 2007. https://web.archive.org/web/20070804173755/http://www.oyemag.com/zeke.html. Retrieved July 18, 2007.
- ↑ Blue Bombers tweak trade for Zeke Moreno
- ↑ Argos acquire Moreno from Bombers