| refer to caption |
Walker with the Chiefs in 2014
|Born:||April 26, 1987|
|Height:||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Weight:||305 lb (138 kg)|
|High school:||Fort Mill (SC)|
|NFL Draft:||2009 / Round: 7 / Pick: 210|
|Career highlights and awards
|Career NFL statistics|
Vance Jack Walker (born April 26, 1987) is an American football defensive end who is currently a free agent. He was drafted by the Atlanta Falcons in the seventh round of the 2009 NFL Draft. He played high school football at Fort Mill High School and college football for the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets.
Walker was selected in the seventh round (210th overall) in the 2009 NFL Draft. Falcons re-signed Walker to a one-year, $1.26 million contract on March 13, 2012.
Walker signed with the Oakland Raiders on March 18, 2013.
Kansas City ChiefsEdit
On March 12, 2015, Walker signed with the Denver Broncos. On February 7, 2016, Walker was part of the Broncos team that won Super Bowl 50. In the game, the Broncos defeated the Carolina Panthers by a score of 24–10. Walker recorded two tackles in the Super Bowl. On August 19, 2016, Walker was placed on the Broncos' injured reserve.
- ↑ Chiefs Sign LB Frank Zombo, DT Vance Walker
- ↑ Broncos sign DE Vance Walker
- ↑ "Super Bowl 50 - Denver Broncos vs. Carolina Panthers - February 7th, 2016". Pro-Football-Reference.com. https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/201602070den.htm. Retrieved August 31, 2017.
- ↑ Rosenthal, Gregg. "Denver Broncos win Super Bowl 50.". http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000634371/article/broncos-outlast-panthers-claim-sb50-title. Retrieved February 7, 2016.
- ↑ Mason, Andrew. "Broncos place Vance Walker on injured reserve, sign TE Manasseh Garner". http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Broncos-place-Vance-Walker-on-injured-reserve-sign-TE-Manasseh-Garner/6aaadea3-69db-44c3-a1de-62d9a5a9f9e4.
|This biographical article relating to an American football defensive lineman born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help The American Football Database by expanding it.|