|Born||April 13, 1873|
|Died||January 28, 1956 (aged 82)|
San Francisco, California
|Head coaching record|
Thomas Kimball Code (April 13, 1873 – January 28, 1956) was an American college football player at Stanford University who also was a football coach at Oregon State University, then known as State Agricultural College.
Career[edit | edit source]
Code grew up in San Francisco, California where he attended Lowell High School. He went on to play college football at Stanford where he was the quarterback in the first Big Game against Cal.
Head coaching record[edit | edit source]
|Oregon Agricultural Aggies (Independent) (1896)|
|†Indicates BCS bowl, Bowl Alliance or Bowl Coalition game.|
References[edit | edit source]
- "19th Century Lowellites: The Early History of Lowell High School". Lowell Alumni Association. Archived from the original on April 5, 2011. https://web.archive.org/web/20110405142211/http://www.lowellalumni.org/history_19century.shtml. Retrieved September 10, 2010.
- "Stanford Football Media Guide". p. 186. http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/stan/sports/m-footbl/auto_pdf/09FB-history.pdf. Retrieved September 10, 2010.
- Hymans, Jacques (October 14, 1988). "Back in Time" (PDF). The Lowell: p. 20. http://www.thelowell.org/archivepdfs/08.07.1988%20thru%2005.25.1990.pdf. Retrieved September 10, 2010.
- "Hoover Sees Classmates of Stanford". Hartford Courant. November 16, 1928. https://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/courant/access/807599922.html?dids=807599922:807599922&FMT=ABS&FMTS=ABS:AI&type=historic&date=Nov+16%2C+1928&author=&pub=Hartford+Courant&desc=Hoover+Sees+Classmates+Of+Stanford. Retrieved September 10, 2010.
- "Oregon State Football Media Guide". p. 90. http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/orst/sports/m-footbl/auto_pdf/09-mg-sec10.pdf. Retrieved September 10, 2010.
- "19 Coaches Listed on Aggies Record". The Sunday Oregonian: p. 73. October 30, 1927.
[edit | edit source]