|This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. Please help by adding reliable sources. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately, especially if potentially libelous or harmful. (February 2010)|
|Date of birth:||July 27, 1970|
|Place of birth:||Toronto, Ontario|
|CFL Draft:||1993 / Round: 2 / Pick: 7|
|Drafted by:||BC Lions|
|CFL West All-Star:||2002|
|Games played|| 175
Tommy Europe (born July 27, 1970) is a Canadian actor, stunt man, professional trainer and former professional Canadian football defensive back who played eleven seasons in the Canadian Football League. He played college football at Bishop's University.
BC Lions (1993-1996)
As a rookie in 1993, Europe appeared in all 18 games for the Lions. In 1994, he appeared in all 18 games. The Lions won the 82nd Grey Cup in 1994. In 1995, he again appeared in all 18 games for the Lions. In 1996, his final season with the BC Lions, Europe again appeared in all 18 regular season games.
Montreal Alouettes (1997-1998)
Winnipeg Blue Bombers (1999-2003)
After spending two seasons with the Montreal Alouettes, neither of which were full 18 game seasons, Europe joined the Winnipeg Blue Bombers. During his first season with the Blue Bombers, he appeared in 18 games. For the 2000 season, he appeared in 17 games. In 2001, he appeared again in a full 18 game season. The 2002 season would be Europe's final full season playing professional football, appearing in all 18 games. The 2003 season would be his final season playing football. He appeared in only eight games.
After the 2003 season, at the age of 33, Europe retired due to nagging injuries. In his five seasons with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers, he recorded 483 defensive tackles, 21 interceptions and 12 fumble returns.
Europe is the owner of TommyEurope.tv, an online fitness community that has videos, social networking, E-Books, meal plans and fitness programs. In 2009 he released his Target Training Series of E-Books. He was voted BEST personal trainer in The Georgia Straight, Best of Vancouver readers poll for 2006, 2007, and 2009. His book The 10-Pound Shred: From Flab to Fit in 4 Weeks was published by Harper Collins Canada in 2011. He currently stars on the Slice reality show The Last 10 Pounds Bootcamp and Bulging Brides, working as a personal trainer and fitness coach who helps participants lose weight for an upcoming special event.
He is also an actor and stuntman.
|2006||Scary Movie 4||Stunt performer|
|2006||Little Man||Stunt double: Shawn Wayans|
|2006||Stargate Atlantis||Stunt performer (uncredited)||Episode "Sateda"|
|2006||Stargate SG-1||Stunt performer (uncredited)||Episode "200"|
|2006||Battlestar Galactica||Stunt double (uncredited)||Episode "Hero"|
|2006||The Hard Corps||Minion #2/Stunt performer (uncredited)|
|2006-2015||Supernatural||Stunt performer/stunt double||Episodes "Out of the Darkness, Into the Fire", "Death's Door", "Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid", "The Magnificent Seven", "Bloodlust"|
|2006-2007||The 4400||Stunt performer||Episodes "The Homefront" and "Try the Pie"|
|2007||White Noise: The Light||Stunt performer|
|2007||Blood Ties||Jean-Marc/Stunt performer||Episode "Bad Juju"|
|2007||Painkiller Jane||Munitions guard||Episode "Toy Soldiers"|
|2007||Psych||Kelly||Episode "Zero to Murder in Sixty Seconds"|
|2007||Smallville||Stunt Performer||Episode "Progeny"|
|2007-2012||The Last 10 Pounds Bootcamp||Host|
|2008||Stargate Continuum||Stunts||Direct-to-DVD film|
|2009||Battlestar Galactica: The Plan||Rally||TV movie|
|2010||The 12th Annual Leo Awards||Himself||Nominee: Best Host in an Information or Lifestyle Series|
|2010||Human Target||Stunt performer||Episode "Corner Man"|
|2010-2011||V||Stunt double/Stunts||Episodes "Red Rain", "Heretic's Fork" and "John May"|
|2011||True Justice||Stunt performer/Fighter #2 ("Brotherhood Part 2")||Episodes "Brotherhood Part 2" and "Yakuza"|
|2011||Chaos||Police Man||Episode "Pilot"|
|2011||Urban Rush||Himself||Episode dated March 3, 2011|
|2011||The Marilyn Denis Show||Himself||Episode 147|
|2012||Hell on Wheels||Stunt performer||Episode "Scabs"|
|2012||Alcatraz||Stunt double||Episode "Clarence Montgomery"|
|2012||Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn||Marine||Parts 1-5|
|2013-2014||Arrow||Prison Guard/Security Guard/Stunts||Episodes "Darkness on the Edge of Town", "The Man Under the Hood",|
"Suicide Squad", "The Promise" and "Tremors"
|2014||The Flash||Stunt performer||Episodes "Fastest Man Alive" and "Crazy for You"|
|2015||Gears of War: Ultimate Edition||Motion capture Performer||Video game|
|2015||Proof||Frank McNeil||Episode "Redemption"|
|2016||Lucifer||Stunt double/stunt performer||Episodes "Take Me Back to Hell", "Pops", "Manly Whatnots", "The Would-Be Prince of Darkness"|
|2016||iZombie||Stunt double||Episode "Fifty Shades of Grey Matter"|
|2016||Legends of Tomorrow||Bouncer #1||Episode "Blood Ties"|
|2016||Love on the Sideline||Isaiah Howards||TV movie|
- "Blue Bombers' Europe retires". May 18, 2004. http://www.cbc.ca/sports/football/blue-bombers-europe-retires-1.493633.
- "The BC Lions 1993 Season on CFLdb Statistics". https://stats.cfldb.ca/team/bc-lions/1993/.
- "1993 Draft Results - CFL.ca". https://www.cfl.ca/1993-draft-results/.
- "The BC Lions 1993 Player Roster and Game Participation on CFLdb Statistics". https://stats.cfldb.ca/team/bc-lions/roster/1993/.
- "The BC Lions 1994 Player Roster and Game Participation on CFLdb Statistics". https://stats.cfldb.ca/team/bc-lions/roster/1994/.
- "The BC Lions 1995 Player Roster and Game Participation on CFLdb Statistics". https://stats.cfldb.ca/team/bc-lions/roster/1995/.
- "The BC Lions 1996 Player Roster and Game Participation on CFLdb Statistics". https://stats.cfldb.ca/team/bc-lions/roster/1996/.
- "The Montreal Alouettes 1997 Player Roster and Game Participation on CFLdb Statistics". https://stats.cfldb.ca/team/montreal-alouettes/roster/1997/.
- "The Montreal Alouettes 1998 Player Roster and Game Participation on CFLdb Statistics". https://stats.cfldb.ca/team/montreal-alouettes/roster/1998/.
- "The Winnipeg Blue Bombers 1999 Player Roster and Game Participation on CFLdb Statistics". https://stats.cfldb.ca/team/winnipeg-blue-bombers/roster/1999/.
- "The Winnipeg Blue Bombers 2000 Player Roster and Game Participation on CFLdb Statistics". https://stats.cfldb.ca/team/winnipeg-blue-bombers/roster/2000/.
- "The Winnipeg Blue Bombers 2001 Player Roster and Game Participation on CFLdb Statistics". https://stats.cfldb.ca/team/winnipeg-blue-bombers/roster/2001/.
- "The Winnipeg Blue Bombers 2002 Player Roster and Game Participation on CFLdb Statistics". https://stats.cfldb.ca/team/winnipeg-blue-bombers/roster/2002/.
- "The Winnipeg Blue Bombers 2003 Player Roster and Game Participation on CFLdb Statistics". https://stats.cfldb.ca/team/winnipeg-blue-bombers/roster/2003/.
- Europe, Tommy (2011-12-27). "The 10-Pound Shred". http://www.harpercollins.ca/9781443412254/the-10-pound-shred. Retrieved 2016-09-05.
- Tom Europe: Body3 Personal Trainer and Fitness Coach