|Date of birth:October 25, 1983|
|Place of birth: Chicago, Illinois|
|Height: 6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)||Weight: 240 lb (109 kg)|
|NFL Draft: 2006 / Round: 7 / Pick: 221|
|Debuted in 2007 for the St. Louis Rams|
|Last played in 2010 for the Florida Tuskers|
|* St. Louis Rams ( 2006– 2007)|
|Career highlights and awards|
|* Honorable mention All-Big Ten (2003)
|Stats at NFL.com|
Timothy J. McGarigle (born October 25, 1983) is a former professional American football linebacker in the National Football League. He was drafted by the St. Louis Rams in the seventh round of the 2006 NFL Draft. He played college football at Northwestern. He is currently the linebackers coach at Western Michigan University.
McGarigle played for Saint Tarcissus on the northwest side of Chicago throughout his grammar school career. He graduated from St. Patrick High School in Chicago.
|Ht||Wt||40-yd dash||10-yd split||20-yd split||20-ss||3-cone||Vert||Broad||BP||Wonderlic|
|6 ft 0⅝ in||242 lb||4.73 s||1.63 s||2.74 s||4.08 s||7.10 s||38 in||9 ft 10 in||x rep||30|
St. Louis Rams
McGarigle was selected by the St. Louis Rams in the seventh round (221st overall) in the 2006 NFL Draft. He spent the 2006 season as a member of the practice squad. In 2007, McGarigle made the active roster and played 12 games. He was released from the Rams on September 3, 2008 and spent the rest of the year out of football. While out of football, he took a job teaching elementary school in Chicago.
McGarigle was drafted by the Florida Tuskers of the United Football League in the UFL Premiere Season Draft in 2009. He signed with the team on August 17. In 2009, the Tuskers finished an undefeated regular season only to lose to the Las Vegas Locomotives in the 2009 UFL Championship Game. McGarigle was one of the team's defensive leaders, and recorded 34½ tackles, one sack, one interception, and a forced fumble. In March 2010, McGarigle was one of 20 players from the 2009 team chosen by Tuskers head coach Jay Gruden, as the team began to build its 2010 roster.
- , Tim McGarigle Pro Scout Draft.com
- Tim McGarigle hopes UFL stay is a temp job en route to NFL Return
- "United Football League Signs 21 Players to Florida Tuskers' Roster". PR Newswire. August 17, 2009. http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/united-football-league-signs-21-players-to-florida-tuskers-roster-62239927.html. Retrieved July 14, 2011.
- Lobdell, Joshua. "2009 UFL season in review:Florida Tuskers", The Inquisitr, 2009-11-30. Retrieved on 2010-06-28.
- UFL Press. "Florida Tuskers Protected Players", UFL News, 2010-03-24. Retrieved on 2010-06-28.