|Title||Offensive line coach|
|Alma mater||Southern Connecticut State University|
|Team(s) as a coach/administrator|
| SCSU (TE/AOL)|
American International (OC/OL)
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (OA)
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (AOL)
Chicago Bears (OL)
Tim Holt is an American football coach. He most recently coached for the Chicago Bears of the National Football League. He was a three-year letterman at Southern Connecticut State University, and coached there for two years afterwards. Holt would serve a total of 14 years with colleges. Holt served ten of those years with the offensive line, with the rest as running backs. In 2009, Holt was hired as the Tampa Bay Buccaneers coaching intern, before becoming an offensive assistant, and becoming the assistant offensive line coach under head coach Raheem Morris and offensive coordinator Greg Olsen in 2011. In his final two seasons with the Bucs, the team's offensive line yielded 4.5 rushing yards per carry, seventh best in the NFL. Holt, along with the rest of Morris' staff, was fired after the 2011 season. He was hired by the Bears in 2012 to succeed Mike Tice, who was promoted to offensive coordinator. Holt is the fourth offensive line coach for the Bears under head coach Lovie Smith (along with Tice, Harry Hiestand, and Pete Hoener). On January 17, 2013, Holt was among seven coaches not retained by new head coach Marc Trestman.
- ↑ "Tim Holt named Bears O-line coach". Scout.com. 2012-02-08. http://chi.scout.com/2/1156922.html. Retrieved 2012-11-12.
- ↑ "Assistant coaches dismissed by Tampa Bay Bucs". Tampa Bay Times. 2012-01-03. http://www.tampabay.com/sports/assistant-coaches-dismissed-by-tampa-bay-bucs/1208855. Retrieved 2012-11-12.
- ↑ Rosenthal, Gregg (2012-01-06). "Tice promoted to offense coordinator in Chicago". Profootballtalk.com. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/01/06/tice-promoted-to-offense-coordinator-in-chicago/. Retrieved 2012-11-12.
- ↑ Biggs, Brad (2012-02-08). "Bears hire Tim Holt as offensive line coach". Chicago Tribune. http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2012-02-08/sports/chi-bears-hire-tim-holt-as-offensive-line-coach-20120208_1_chicago-bears-coach-harry-hiestand-quarterbacks-coach. Retrieved 2012-11-12.
- ↑ Mayer, Larry (2013-01-17). "Trestman in process of assembling coaching staff". Chicago Bears. http://www.chicagobears.com/news/article-1/Trestman-in-process-of-assembling-coaching-staff/4f4113be-7fad-45e3-9f02-65c7ad031dbd. Retrieved 2013-01-17.
|Chicago Bears offensive line coach|
| Succeeded by|
|This biographical article relating to an American football coach is a stub. You can help The American Football Database by expanding it.|