|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. (September 2010)|
|Offensive tackle, Guard|
|Date of birth:September 9, 1974|
|Place of birth: Marion, Indiana|
|Height: 6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)||Weight: 300 lb (136 kg)|
|Debuted in 1997 for the Arizona Cardinals|
|Last played in 2001 for the Berlin Thunder|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Stats at NFL.com|
Thomas V. Guynes (born September 9, 1974 in Marion, Indiana) is a former American football offensive lineman. He played college football as an offensive guard and tackle for the University of Michigan from 1994 to 1996. He also played professional football for the Arizona Cardinals during the 1997 NFL season.
University of MichiganEdit
Guynes played college football as an offensive lineman for the University of Michigan from 1994 to 1996. As a sophomore in 1994, he started 7 games at right tackle, 3 games at right guard and 1 game at left guard. He started all 12 games at left tackle for the 1996 Michigan Wolverines football team.
Guynes played professional football for the Arizona Cardinals in the 1997 NFL season. He appeared in four games for the Cardinals. He also played in the NFL Europe for the Berlin Thunder in 2000 and 2001.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "Thomas Guynes". pro-football-reference.com. http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/G/GuynTh20.htm.
- ↑ "Michigan Football Statistic Archive Query Page". University of Michigan. http://stats.ath.umich.edu/football/footstart.php.
- ↑ "1994 Football Team". University of Michigan, Bentley Historical Library. http://bentley.umich.edu/athdept/football/fbteam/1994fbt.htm.
- ↑ "1996 Football Team". University of Michigan, Bentley Historical Library. http://bentley.umich.edu/athdept/football/fbteam/1996fbt.htm.
- ↑ "Thomas Guynes". The Football Database. http://www.footballdb.com/players/thomas-guynes-guyneth01.
- ↑ "Suspended Washtenaw County Sheriff's sergeant sues the county for racial discrimination". Ann Arbor News. April 16, 2009. http://www.mlive.com/news/ann-arbor/index.ssf/2009/04/suspended_washtenaw_county_she.html.
- ↑ "Man hit by cops not a threat, deputy says". Detroit News. December 5, 2008.