|Date of birth:February 25, 1974|
|Place of birth: Pace, Florida|
|College: Florida State|
|Undrafted in 1998|
|No regular season or postseason appearances|
|* San Francisco 49ers ( 1998)*|
|Career highlights and awards|
|*ACC Offensive Player of the Year (1997)|
|Stats at ArenaFan.com|
Thad Busby (born November 25, 1974) is a former American football quarterback. He played college football for the Florida State Seminoles and played professionally in the Regional Football League and Arena Football League.
Busby attended Pace High School in Pace, Florida, and was then drafted by the Toronto Blue Jays in the fourth round of the 1993 Major League Baseball Draft, but did not sign. He attended Florida State University, where he played both football and baseball.
After his college career, he was also a member of the San Francisco 49ers and Cleveland Browns of the National Football League (NFL), but did not make a regular season roster. He did play in the short-lived Regional Football League in 1999 for the Mobile Admirals, and in the Arena Football League for the Tampa Bay Storm in 2000.
- ↑ Busby Turns Down Blue Jays To Play Qb At Florida State
- ↑ I Have Arrived
- ↑ Fsu's Busby Quits Baseball To Concentrate On Football
- ↑ NFL NOTES / Busby Among 49ers' Signings
- ↑ BROWNS SIGN FREE-AGENT QB THAD BUSBY
- ↑ "Admirals start playoffs today against Toledo". Pensacola News Journal (Pensacola, Florida): p. 45. June 12, 1999. https://www.newspapers.com/clip/27660480/admirals_start_playoffs_today_against/. Retrieved January 26, 2019.
- ↑ Storm signs ex-Seminole QB Busby
- ↑ Storm's hopes riding on former Seminole