This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Template:Super Bowl XXXI article.
This page gives you the opportunity to redirect to the original article that is on Wikipedia or stay on the American Football Database.
Clicking on the link on this page will redirect to Wikipedia's Super Bowl XXXI article.
Take me to the Super Bowl XXXI article on Wikipedia.
Click here to return to the American Football Database main page or just hit your browsers back button to return to your previous page.
These Redirect pages should be eliminated in either of two ways.
- #1 Create a article of our own for this page.
- #2 On every page a Super Bowl XXXI link exists make a direct link to the original Wikipedia article.
Things to think about:
- #1 Creating our own page for this article may add a superfluous amount of pages.
- #2 Some of these articles may be on hundreds of pages that would need direct links.
|WikiProject Green Bay Packers|
Edit requested Edit
Template:Edit protected/answered I noticed on the Green Bay Packers' roster template on this page there are 54 players listed (rather than 53). The extra player appears to be Robert Brooks (see ), who was on Injured Reserve at the time of the Super Bowl.
Presuming the intent of this template is to show the active roster for the game, please make this correction if possible.
Jim Lind Edit
Tyrone Williams Edit
Tyrone Williams sould be linked as Tyrone Williams (American football cornerback). Does this template really need this level of protection? I don't see how it is different from any other SB navbox. Thanks. - Masonpatriot (talk) 03:05, 27 January 2009 (UTC)
Link Fixes Edit
I've been fixing football related disambiguations and redirects and came across some in this template. However, I'm unable to update/correct them as I'm not an administrator.
If someone can fix the following it wou;d be greatly appreciated.
- Change Doug Evans (football player) to Doug Evans (American football)
- Change Tyrone Williams (cornerback) to Tyrone Williams (American football cornerback)
- Change Michael Robinson (Packers) to Michael Robinson (cornerback)
- Change Wayne Simmons (football player) to Wayne Simmons (American football)
- Change Gary Brown (lineman) to Gary Brown (offensive lineman)
- Change Aaron Taylor to Aaron Taylor (American football)
- Change Keith Jackson (football player) to Keith Jackson (tight end)
While most of these are redirect bypasses, the Aaron Taylor change is for a disambiguation.