This page gives you the opportunity to redirect to the original article that is on Wikipedia or stay on the American Football Database.
Clicking on the link on this page will redirect to Wikipedia's Super Bowl article.
Take me to the Super Bowl article on Wikipedia.
Click here to return to the American Football Database main page or just hit your browsers back button to return to your previous page.
These Redirect pages should be eliminated in either of two ways.
- #1 Create a article of our own for this page.
- #2 On every page a Super Bowl link exists make a direct link to the original Wikipedia article.
Things to think about:
- #1 Creating our own page for this article may add a superfluous amount of pages.
- #2 Some of these articles may be on hundreds of pages that would need direct links.
Out of interest, why the li tags in the wikilinks? - Ta bu shi da yu 06:43, 7 February 2006 (UTC)
- I have no idea ... you might want to ask Tildebeeplus who first put it in. All I did was subst the meta-template this user created, Template:SuperBowlItem. I am willing to revert it back (this Template:SuperBowl of course). Zzyzx11 (Talk) 06:47, 7 February 2006 (UTC)
SuperBowl L Edit
I am aware of the AFD, but it just made sense to me for the template to end at a round number like L. I'm not saying that the article should be created. But, whatever it doesn't really matter. I'm sure the template will be updated at the appropriate time. PaulC/T+ 18:10, 27 March 2006 (UTC)
- I agree there. And now, since Super Bowl L redirects to the main Super Bowl page, I'll change it to end there. Maybe we could implement some sort of rule for this, such as, perhaps, we add the SB to the template 10 years before it happens, and start creating an article for it 5 years before it happens. Tom Temprotran 20:32, 6 September 2006 (UTC)
Distinguish future from past? Edit
Can we do something with the formatting of this template to distinguish future Super Bowls from past ones? As of now, it is kind of a confusing block of text with links. I was thinking of maybe italicizing the Super Bowls yet-to-come? --DDG 18:31, 23 January 2007 (UTC)
- Actually, they were italicized before they were removed by an anon IP.  Zzyzx11 (Talk) 00:57, 24 January 2007 (UTC)
Years off set Edit
I have recently check that comparing the years of the template Super Bowl Years to the years of the NFL seasons template. In the template of the Super Bowl years the years are set to the year of the Super Bowl and not the year of the season just as the template of the NFL seasons. Where I believe that the years should be change to the seasons years because it does get confusing when using both templates at one time. I have also placed this discussion (talk) in the discussion (talk) of Template talk:NFL seasons.--Mr. Unknown (talk) 01:28, 15 August 2010 (UTC)