This page gives you the opportunity to redirect to the original article that is on Wikipedia or stay on the American Football Database.
Clicking on the link on this page will redirect to Wikipedia's Green Bay Packers starting quarterback navbox article.
Take me to the Green Bay Packers starting quarterback navbox article on Wikipedia.
Click here to return to the American Football Database main page or just hit your browsers back button to return to your previous page.
These Redirect pages should be eliminated in either of two ways.
- #1 Create a article of our own for this page.
- #2 On every page a Green Bay Packers starting quarterback navbox link exists make a direct link to the original Wikipedia article.
Things to think about:
- #1 Creating our own page for this article may add a superfluous amount of pages.
- #2 Some of these articles may be on hundreds of pages that would need direct links.
|WikiProject Green Bay Packers|
|WikiProject Wisconsin||(Rated Template-class)|
Fully Protected[edit source]
This is getting really annoying. Per WP:V, someone needs to show a reliable reference that Aaron Rodgers has started a game for the Packers to even hint at being added to this template. As per the norm on other QB templates, QB's who have started the majority of a season are added to this list. Rodgers hasn't even started once! Im tired of reverting so I fully protected the template. « Gonzo fan2007 (talk ♦ contribs) @ 06:57, 13 August 2008 (UTC)
Edit request on 18 January 2012[edit source]
Template:Edit semi-protected Matt Flynn is listed as the starting quarterback from 2010 to the present. He is the backup quarterback and not the starter. This should be changed to Aaron Rodgers from 2008 to the present. Thanks!
- Fixed.--Yankees10 02:09, 18 January 2012 (UTC)