|No. 46 – Pittsburgh Steelers|
|Born:||May 10, 1996|
|Height:||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|Weight:||230 lb (104 kg)|
|High school:||Colerain (Cincinnati, Ohio)|
|Career highlights and awards
|Career NFL statistics|
Scales attended Colerain High School in Cincinnati, Ohio and was a three-year football and four year wrestling letterman. Following his senior year at Colerain, Scales was an Associated Press Division I state co-defensive player of the year, Southwest District defensive player of the year and the Greater Miami Conference co-defensive player of the year and was nominated for the 2013 U.S. Army All-American Bowl.
|Name||Hometown||High school / college||Height||Weight||Commit date|
| Tegray Scales|
|Cincinnati, Ohio||Colerain High School||6 ft 0 in (183 cm)||206 lb (93 kg)|| Jan 19,|
|Scout:75px Rivals: ESPN grade: 77|
|Overall recruiting rankings: Scout: 32 (OLB), 4 (OH OLB) Rivals: 34 (OLB) ESPN: 62 (OLB), 35 (OH)|
| Note: In many cases, Scout and Rivals may conflict in their listings of height and weight.|
In these cases, an average of the two was taken. ESPN grades are on a 100-point scale.
Scales started all 12 games for the Hoosiers as a freshman, recording 46 tackles, 2 sacks, and 3 interceptions. His first interception came against North Texas, while his first sack was on Missouri Tigers' quarterback Maty Mauk, in the Hoosiers first victory against a ranked opponent since 2006. Scales was named Big Ten co-Freshman of the Week for his performance against Missouri.
Following the 2014 season, Scales was named to the 247Sports.com True Freshman All-American Team, the Scout.com 2014 Freshman All-America Second Team, and the BTN.com and 247sports.com All-Big Ten Freshman teams.
Scales was one of a group Hoosier players suspended for the 2015 opener against Southern Illinois for disciplinary reasons, and he was the only member of the group to remain suspended for Indiana's second game against Florida International. Scales was selected as the IU Defensive Player of the Week for his performance in week 3 against Wake Forest. Scales played in 9 of Indiana's 12 regular season games for the 2015 season, as well as played in the 2015 Pinstripe Bowl. He recorded 53 tackles, 3 sacks and 2 interceptions during the regular season.
Scales recorded 123 tackles, 7 sacks and 1 interception for the 2016 season, including being selected as the Foster Farms Bowl Defensive Most Valuable Player in the 2016 Foster Farms Bowl. On November 29, 2016, Scales was named Third Team All-Big Ten by the coaches and Second Team All-Big Ten by the media.
Los Angeles RamsEdit
Tegray is the son of Herman Scales and Kathy Wilkerson.
- ↑ Colerain's Scales commits to Indiana University
- ↑ Tegray Scales looks to build on freshman success
- ↑ North Texas vs Indiana recap
- ↑ Missouri vs Indiana recap
- ↑ IU wins first game against top-20 foe since 2006
- ↑ Tegray Scales named Big Ten co-freshman of the week
- ↑ 247sports True Freshman All American Team
- ↑ Scout 2014 freshman all america team
- ↑ 2014 Big Ten All Freshman Team
- ↑ It's time for BTN.com's 2014 All-Big Ten Freshman Team
- ↑ Eight IU players suspended from opener
- ↑ Wilson: 8 of 9 suspended IU players back for this week's game
- ↑ 13.0 13.1 13.2 "Indiana Hoosiers - Tegray Scales". IUHoosiers.com. http://iuhoosiers.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=7680&path=football. Retrieved May 18, 2017.
- ↑ "Tegray Scales Game By Game Stats - 2015". ESPN.com. http://www.espn.com/college-football/player/gamelog/_/id/3128268/year/2015/tegray-scales. Retrieved May 18, 2017.
- ↑ "2016 Big Ten Individual Award Winners". www.grfx.cstv.com. Big Ten Conference. http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/big10/sports/m-footbl/auto_pdf/2016-17/misc_non_event/FBTuesAllB1G.pdf. Retrieved November 30, 2016.
- ↑ "Scales to return for senior year". Twitter.com. Twitter. https://twitter.com/Tegray_Scales8/status/818530013469376512. Retrieved January 9, 2017.
- ↑ "LOTT IMPACT TROPHY NAMES 42 WATCH LIST CANDIDATES". LottImpactTrophy.org. May 17, 2017. http://lottimpacttrophy.org/2017-lott-impact-trophy-watch-list-candidates/. Retrieved May 18, 2017.
- ↑ Lago, Kristen (May 2, 2018). "Rams Sign Seven Undrafted Free Agents". Archived from the original on May 4, 2018. https://web.archive.org/web/20180504092532/https://www.therams.com/news-and-events/article-1/Rams-Sign-Seven-Undrafted-Free-Agents-/555294ee-6bd9-4799-a6df-1541044f0713.
- ↑ "Rams Continue Friday Cuts". August 31, 2018. https://www.therams.com/news/rams-continue-friday-cuts.
- ↑ "Roster Moves: Colts Place LB Skai Moore, DT Al Woods On IR; Sign Free Agent S J.J. Wilcox". December 18, 2018. https://www.colts.com/news/roster-moves-colts-place-lb-skai-moore-dt-al-woods-on-ir-sign-free-agent-s-j-j-w.
- ↑ "Roster Moves: Colts Bring Back S Rolan Milligan To Practice Squad". December 31, 2018. https://www.colts.com/news/roster-moves-colts-bring-back-s-rolan-milligan-to-practice-squad.
- ↑ "Steelers sign LB Tegray Scales and WR Diontae Spencer Reserve/Future contracts". Steelers Wire. USA Today. January 4, 2019. https://steelerswire.usatoday.com/2019/01/04/steelers-sign-lb-tegray-scales-and-wr-diontae-spencer-reserve-future-contracts/.