|No. 18 – Philadelphia Eagles|
|Born:||March 20, 1994|
|Height:||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|Weight:||191 lb (87 kg)|
|High school:||Cleveland Heights|
(Cleveland Heights, Ohio)
|NFL Draft:||2017 / Round: 5 / Pick: 166|
|Career highlights and awards
|Career NFL statistics as of 2018|
Gibson was drafted by the Philadelphia Eagles in the fifth round, 166th overall, in the 2017 NFL Draft. He finished his rookie year with 11 receiving yards. The Eagles finished with a 13-3 record, clinching the NFC East division, and eventually made it to Super Bowl LII, where they would win their first Super Bowl after defeating the New England Patriots, 41-33.
In the 2018 season opener against the Atlanta Falcons, Gibson handled some kick return duties for the first time in his professional career. In the 18–12 victory, he had two kick returns for 43 net yards.
- "Wissahickon grad Kpassagnon getting bigger, better at Villanova". http://www.thereporteronline.com/article/RO/20150923/SPORTS/150929912.
- "Cleveland Heights WR Shelton Gibson picks West Virginia: National Signing Day 2013 (video)". http://highschoolsports.cleveland.com/news/article/4735660187556245939/cleveland-heights-wr-shelton-gibson-picks-west-virginia-national-signing-day-2013-video/.
- Writer, David Statman, Sports. "Gibson forgoes senior year, declares for NFL Draft". http://www.thedaonline.com/sports/article_dd881052-d830-11e6-abd3-fb958b85a611.html.
- Smith, Alex (April 29, 2017). "Gibson Another WR Talent For The Eagles". http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/news/article-1/Gibson-Another-WR-Talent-For-The-Eagles-/145000c7-bbcc-4d98-9efc-a0fcb127b3a6. Retrieved May 9, 2017.
- "Philadelphia Eagles win Super Bowl LII". NFL. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000914459/article/philadelphia-eagles-knock-off-patriots-win-super-bowl. Retrieved February 4, 2018.
- "Atlanta Falcons at Philadelphia Eagles - September 6th, 2018" (in en). https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/201809060phi.htm.
Template:Eagles2017DraftPicks Template:Super Bowl LII