|Date of birth:June 5, 1984|
|Place of birth: Surrey, British Columbia|
|No regular season or postseason appearances|
|Roster status: Active|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career CFL statistics as of 2009|
Scott McCuaig (born June 5, 1984 in Surrey, British Columbia) is a professional Canadian football defensive lineman who is currently a free agent. He most recently played for the BC Lions. He was drafted by the Hamilton Tiger-Cats of the Canadian Football League in the third round of the 2009 CFL Draft. He played CIS football for the UBC Thunderbirds.
McCuaig was signed by the Hamilton Tiger-Cats on May 28, 2009, following the 2009 CFL Draft. He was placed on the practice roster on June 29, 2009, at the conclusion of the pre-season. On August 19, 2009, unhappy with being placed on the practice roster and seeing an opportunity to return to British Columbia, he requested a release from the Tiger-Cats and signed with the BC Lions on August 28, 2009.
- ↑ Edwards, Drew (2009-05-29). "It's more the merrier as Cats sign six and bring in four guest coaches for camp". Hamilton Spectator. http://www.thespec.com/Sports/article/572831. Retrieved 2009-08-20.
- ↑ "Tiger-Cats Announce Practice Roster". Hamilton Tiger-Cats Football Club. 2009-06-29. http://www.ticats.ca/article/tiger-cats-announce-practice-roster. Retrieved 2009-08-20.
- ↑ Kupchuk, Rick (2009-09-02). "Ex-Cat now a Lion". Surrey North Delta Leader. http://www.bclocalnews.com/surrey_area/surreyleader/sports/56660272.html. Retrieved 2009-09-04.[dead link]
- ↑ "Transactions - August 2009". Canadian Football League. http://www.cfl.ca/page/transactions_august_2009. Retrieved 2009-08-20.
- ↑ "Lions add local product Scott McCuaig". BC Lions. http://www.bclions.com/article/lions-add-local-product-scott-mccuaig. Retrieved 2009-08-28.
|This biographical article relating to a Canadian football defensive lineman is a stub. You can help The American Football Database by expanding it.|