|This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. Please help by adding reliable sources. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately, especially if potentially libelous or harmful. (March 2012)|
|Date of birth:November 19, 1970|
|Place of birth: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma|
|NFL Draft: 1994 / Round: 6 / Pick: 167|
|Debuted in 1994 for the Los Angeles Rams|
|Last played in 2001 for the Las Vegas Outlaws|
|Career highlights and awards|
Rickey Lee Brady, Jr. (born November 19, 1970) is a former professional American football tight end who has been a member of the Los Angeles Rams, New Orleans Saints, Philadelphia Eagles, Dallas Cowboys, Miami Dolphins, Tennessee Titans, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Scottish Claymores and the Las Vegas Outlaws of the XFL. 
Brady attended the University of Oklahoma, where he was a four-year letterman on the Sooners football team. During his senior season in 1993, Brady earned first-team All-Big Eight Conference honors.
Los Angeles RamsEdit
New Orleans SaintsEdit
After being released by the Rams, the Saints signed him to the practice squad.
On December 13, 1995 the Eagles activated Brady to the 53 man roster.
Dallas Cowboys (1st stint)Edit
In 1996, Brady was a member of the Cowboys training camp.
In 1997, Brady was drafted in the sixth round of the 1997 World League Draft. He played in all 10 games and recorded 20 catches for 322 yards.
Tampa Bay BuccaneersEdit
Was a member of the training camp and was waived on August 25.
Spent the 1998 season on the Titans roster, was released in 1999.
Was signed in 1999 but was released for the start of the season.
Dallas Cowboys (2nd stint)Edit
Las Vegas OutlawsEdit
Brady is married to JoAnna Brady and is a Relationship Manager for Plico Financial
- ↑ http://www.all-xfl.com/lasvegasoutlaws/team/roster/rickeybrady.htm
- ↑ Associated Press (December 3, 1993). "Coaches Tab All-big Eight". Fort Scott Tribune. http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1906&dat=19931203&id=dvkfAAAAIBAJ&sjid=OQIFAAAAIBAJ&pg=2483,4157092. Retrieved March 6, 2012.
- ↑ "Rickey Brady 1994 NFL Draft Profile". ESPN.com. http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draft/player?id=22257&_slug_=rickey-brady. Retrieved March 4, 2012.
- ↑ http://www.nfl.com/player/rickeybrady/2499758/profile
- ↑ http://www.plicofinancial.com/index.php?bios