|No. 84 St. Louis Rams|
|Date of birth:July 5, 1987|
|Place of birth: McKinney, Texas|
|High School: McKinney (TX) North|
|Height: 6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)||Weight: 204 lb (93 kg)|
|College: Abilene Christian|
|Undrafted in 2011|
|No regular season or postseason appearances|
|Roster status: Practice Squad|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics as of 2012|
Raymond Radway (born July 5, 1987) is an American football wide receiver for the St. Louis Rams of the National Football League. He was signed by the Cowboys as an undrafted free agent in 2011. He played college football at Abilene Christian. On September 1 while playing a preseason game against the Miami Dolphins Radway suffered a broken left fibula and tibia after leaping for a catch during the last 3 seconds of the game. He was then placed on injured reserve. On October 30, 2012, Radway was signed to the Chicago Bears practice squad. Radway had been brought in by the Bears in September to work out with the team after injuries to the backfield.
- ↑ Reagan, Matthew (26 July 2011). "Abilene Christian churns out wins, NFL prospects". Fort Worth Star Telegram. http://www.star-telegram.com/2011/07/26/3248443/abilene-christian-churns-out-wins.html. Retrieved 28 July 2011.
- ↑ "Raymond Radway - #84 - WR". Pro Football Weekly. http://www.profootballweekly.com/prospects/player/raymond-radway-84/. Retrieved 28 July 2011.
- ↑ Archer, Todd (1 September 2011). "Raymond Radway suffers broken fibula, tibia". ESPN. http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/cowboys/post/_/id/4682929/raymond-radway-suffers-brokem-fibula-tibia. Retrieved 4 September 2011.
- ↑ Galicia, Thomas (1 September 2011). "Cowboys vs. Dolphins: A Sad Update to Report on Raymond Radway". http://bleacherreport.com/articles/831595-cowboys-vs-dolphins-live-analysis-and-reaction-to-the-games-top-stories/entry/122489-cowboys-vs-dolphins-a-sad-update-to-report-on-raymond-radway. Retrieved 4 September 2011.
- ↑ George, Brandon (4 September 2011). "Radway placed on injured reserve: 'I’m just glad they still have faith in me'". Dallas Morning News. http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/dallas-cowboys/headlines/20110904-radway-placed-on-injured-reserve-im-just-glad-they-still-have-faith-in-me_.ece. Retrieved 4 September 2011.
- ↑ Mayer, Larry (2012-10-30). "Urlacher confident Bears won't look past Titans". Chicago Bears. http://www.chicagobears.com/news/article-1/Urlacher-confident-Bears-wont-look-past-Titans/c21d427e-c8fb-4fa2-8dde-86a110d7675b. Retrieved 2012-10-30.
- ↑ Biggs, Brad (2012-09-25). "Bears look at help for backfield". Chicago Tribune. http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2012-09-25/sports/chi-bears-look-at-help-for-backfield-20120925_1_matt-forte-halas-hall-chicago-bears-backfield. Retrieved 2012-10-30.
|This biographical article relating to an American football wide receiver born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help The American Football Database by expanding it.|