|Location||7300 Q Street|
Ralston, Nebraska 68127,
|Coordinates|| / ,|
|Broke ground||June 29, 2011|
|Opened||October 19, 2012|
|Owner||City of Ralston|
|Operator||City of Ralston|
|Architect||ICON Architectural Group|
|General Contractor||Boyd Jones Construction|
|Tenants||Omaha Lancers (USHL) (2012–present)|
Omaha Mavericks (NCAA) (2012–2015)
Omaha Beef (CIF) (2013–present)
Omaha Heart (LFL) (2013–present)
Omaha Rollergirls (WFTDA) (2013–present)
|Capacity||4,356 - (End Stage Concert)|
4,600 - (NCAA Div I Basketball)
4,000 - (USHL Hockey)
The Ralston Arena, also called the Ralston Sports and Event Center, is an arena located in Ralston, Nebraska, a suburb of Omaha, Nebraska. It serves as the home of the Omaha Lancers of the United States Hockey League and the Omaha Beef of Champions Indoor Football. It was home to the Omaha Mavericks NCAA Division I men's basketball team, representing the University of Nebraska Omaha, from its opening until the end of the 2014–15 season. The school opened Baxter Arena for the 2015–16 season.
It was also the location of the VEX Robotics Nationals competition in 2013.
- "Omaha to Get Lingerie Football team". Omaha World Herald. April 19, 2012. Archived from the original on January 30, 2013. https://archive.is/20130130203948/http://www.omaha.com/article/20120419/NEWS01/120419566#omaha-to-get-lingerie-football-team. Retrieved April 20, 2012.
- Klinker, Adam (November 4, 2013). "Wide Palette Brings Diverse Arena Crowds". Ralston Recorder. http://www.omaha.com/sarpy/ralston/wide-palette-brings-diverse-arena-crowds/article_177cd78f-89fe-5927-b3da-3bf54bd7f111.html. Retrieved May 12, 2018.
- "Arena to Vie for Concert Pie". Omaha World-Herald. December 11, 2011. http://www.omaha.com/article/20111211/NEWS01/712119936#arenas-to-vie-for-concert-pie. Retrieved March 21, 2012.
- "Omaha Releases 2015-16 Men's Basketball Schedule" (Press release). University of Nebraska–Omaha Department of Athletics. July 15, 2015. http://www.omavs.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=795091&SPID=135128&DB_LANG=C&ATCLID=210210669&DB_OEM_ID=31400. Retrieved July 29, 2015.
- Ursch, Blake (September 9, 2015). "5-Time World Champs Among Top Roller Derby Teams Heading to Ralston". Omaha World-Herald. http://www.omaha.com/go/nightlife/time-world-champs-among-top-roller-derby-teams-heading-to/article_6e5f3db7-d6f3-51b0-a336-b06618e00ec0.html. Retrieved September 9, 2015.
Template:Omaha Mavericks men's basketball navbox Template:CIF Arenas