|Pro Football Highlights|
Joe Hasel (ABC)|
Steve Owen (DuMont)
|Country of origin||United States|
|Running time||30 minutes|
|Original run||September 15, 1950 – December 17, 1953|
Pro Football Highlights, also known as Football News or Football Highlights, was a 30-minute TV sports program broadcast by ABC (1950-1951) and the DuMont Television Network (1951-1953). The ABC version aired Fridays at 8:30 pm ET and the DuMont version aired Wednesdays at 7:30pm.
As with most DuMont series, no episodes are known to exist.
- List of programs broadcast by the DuMont Television Network
- List of surviving DuMont Television Network broadcasts
- 1950-51 United States network television schedule
- 1951-52 United States network television schedule
- 1952-53 United States network television schedule
- David Weinstein, The Forgotten Network: DuMont and the Birth of American Television (Philadelphia: Temple University Press, 2004) ISBN 1-59213-245-6
- Alex McNeil, Total Television, Fourth edition (New York: Penguin Books, 1980) ISBN 0-14-024916-8
- Tim Brooks and Earle Marsh, The Complete Directory to Prime Time Network TV Shows, Third edition (New York: Ballantine Books, 1964) ISBN 0-345-31864-1
| This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Pro Football Highlights.|
The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with American Football Database, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.