|Date of birth:||January 27, 1907|
|Place of birth:||Augusta, Georgia|
|Date of death:||October 17, 1987(aged 80)|
|Place of death:||Darien, Connecticut|
Peter Pund (January 27, 1907 – October 17, 1987) was an American football player. He was elected to the Georgia Tech Hall of Fame in 1958, the Georgia Sports Hall of Fame in 1977, and the College Football Hall of Fame in 1963. At Georgia Tech, he was a member of the Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity.
- ↑ "Georgia Tech Hall of Fame". RamblinWreck.com. Georgia Tech Athletic Association. http://ramblinwreck.cstv.com/ot/fame/halloffame.html. Retrieved 2007-08-11.
- ↑ "Henry R. "Peter" Pund". Inductees. Georgia Sports Hall of Fame and Museum. Archived from the original on 2007-09-28. http://web.archive.org/web/20070928081502/http://www.gshf.org/site/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=254&Itemid=50. Retrieved 2007-08-11.
- ↑ "Rhino Named to Hall of Fame". Tech Topics (Georgia Tech Alumni Association). Summer 2002. http://gtalumni.org/StayInformed/magazine/sum02/technotes.html#article2. Retrieved 2007-08-11.[dead link]
- ↑ "Randy Rhino to Enter College Football Hall of Fame". RamblinWreck.com (Georgia Tech Athletic Association). 2002-05-07. http://ramblinwreck.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/050702aaa.html. Retrieved 2007-08-11.
- ↑ The Blueprint (Georgia Tech Yearbook), 1929.
|This college football-related article is a stub. You can help The American Football Database by expanding it.|