Larson from 1954 Blue and Gold
|Date of birth:March 19, 1932|
|Place of birth: Turlock, California|
|NFL Draft: 1954 / Round: 8 / Pick: 86|
|No regular season or postseason appearances|
|*Chicago Cardinals ( 1954)|
|Career highlights and awards|
|*First-team All-American (1954)|
Paul Leroy Larson (born March 19, 1932) is a former American football player. A native of Turlock, California, Larson played college football at the quarterback position for the California Golden Bears football team. He was selected by the Football Writers Association of America as the first-team quarterback on its 1954 College Football All-America Team. He was selected by the Chicago Cardinals in the eighth round (86th overall pick) of the 1954 NFL Draft and played for the Cardinals in five games during the 1957 NFL season. He later appeared in one game for the Oakland Raiders in 1960.
See also[edit | edit source]
- List of NCAA major college football yearly passing leaders
- List of NCAA major college football yearly total offense leaders
References[edit | edit source]
- "50 Greatest Golden Bears - #22 Paul Larson". Tightwad Hill. http://tightwad-hill.blogspot.com/2006/12/50-greatest-golden-bears-22-paul-larson.html. Retrieved February 9, 2015.
- ESPN College Football Encyclopedia. ESPN Books. 2005. p. 1236. ISBN 1401337031.
- "Paul Larson". Pro-Football-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/L/LarsPa00.htm. Retrieved February 9, 2015.