|Title||Offensive line coach|
|Date of birth||April 5, 1972|
|Place of birth||Youngstown, Ohio|
|Alma mater||Colorado State|
|Team(s) as a player|
| Arizona Cardinals|
St. Louis Stampede
|Team(s) as a coach/administrator|
After being a five-sport letterman at Girard High School in football, wrestling, basketball, baseball and track, Meyer played college football for Colorado State as an offensive lineman from 1991-1994, earning All-Western Athletic Conference honors for three consecutive years, and in his final season, Meyer played four different positions. He was later signed by the Arizona Cardinals in 1995, and played for the St. Louis Stampede of the Arena Football League the following season.
In 1997, Meyer became a graduate assistant for the Memphis Tigers, and later worked in the school's strength and conditioning department, and spent five months in 2000 as the director. Meyer later joined the NC State Wolfpack as the head strength and conditioning coach, and in 2004, he was named head of the entire athletic department's strength programs, which he would hold until 2006, in which he joined Florida State as strength coach. In 2008, Meyer joined his alma mater as the offensive line coach, and became the offensive coordinator in 2011. In 2012, Meyer joined the Canadian Football League's Montreal Alouettes as the offensive coordinator/offensive line coach. During the season, the Alouettes finished third in the league in scoring with 26.6 points per game, was tied for first in touchdowns with 51 and fewest sacks allowed with 30. On January 24, 2013, Meyer was hired by former Alouettes head coach Marc Trestman to become the Bears assistant offensive line coach; Meyer is the third Alouettes assistant to join the Bears, following tight ends coach Andy Bischoff and assistant defensive line coach Michael Sinclair. On February 12, 2014, Meyer was promoted to offensive line coach.
- ↑ "Pat Meyer". Rivals.com. http://al.rivals.com/viewcoach.asp?coach=1887&year=2011. Retrieved 2013-01-27.
- ↑ "Player Bio: Pat Meyer". Colorado State Rams. http://www.csurams.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/meyer_pat00.html. Retrieved 2013-01-27.
- ↑ "Pat Meyer". Montreal Alouettes. http://en.montrealalouettes.com/page/pat-meyer. Retrieved 2013-01-27.
- ↑ Mayer, Larry (2013-01-24). "Trestman determined to keep Cutler protected". Chicago Bears. http://www.chicagobears.com/news/article-1/Trestman-determined-to-keep-Cutler-protected/209bfa38-d10a-4b0c-856f-560a525fba67. Retrieved 2013-01-27.
- ↑ Potash, Mark (2013-01-24). "Bears hire Pat Meyer as assistant offensive line coach". Chicago Sun-Times. http://blogs.suntimes.com/bears/2013/01/bears_hire_pat_meyer_as_assist.html. Retrieved 2013-01-27.
- ↑ Mayer, Larry (2014-02-12). "Bears promote Meyer, hire Kim". Chicago Bears. http://www.chicagobears.com/news/article-1/Bears-promote-Meyer-hire-Kim/28cd4f71-8b7e-46b0-a7b3-dcd39b793df3. Retrieved 2014-02-12.