|O. Webster Saylor|
|Born||August 15, 1887|
|Died||March 7, 1971 (aged 83)|
|Coaching career (HC unless noted)|
|1916||Franklin & Marshall|
|Head coaching record|
College Football Data Warehouse
Owen Webster Saylor was an American football coach in the United States.
Saylor was the head college football coach for the Franklin & Marshall Diplomats located in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. He held that position for the 1916 season. His coaching record at Franklin & Marshall was 1 wins and 7 losses. As of the conclusion of the 2010 season, this ranks him #37 at Franklin & Marshall in total wins and #37 at the school in winning percentage (.125).
- ↑ https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-267-11595-2616-92?cc=1861144&wc=MMRW-T64:n29781635
- ↑ 
- ↑ Shafer, Ian. "Franklin & Marshall College (All seasons results)". College Football Reference. http://cfreference.net/cfr/school.s?m=viewAllSeasons&id=63. Retrieved April 9, 2011.
- ↑ DeLassus, David. "Franklin & Marshall Coaching Records". College Football Data Warehouse. http://www.cfbdatawarehouse.com/data/div_iii/centennial/franklin_marshall/coaching_records.php. Retrieved April 9, 2011.
- ↑ Altoona Mirror, Tuesday, October 21, 1930, Altoona, Pennsylvania, United States Of America
- ↑ New Castle News, Wednesday, January 29, 1930, New Castle, Pennsylvania, United States Of America
|This biographical article relating to a college football coach first appointed in the 1910s is a stub. You can help The American Football Database by expanding it.|