Palmer with the Denver Broncos
|Date of birth:April 14, 1989|
|Place of birth: Elkhart, Indiana|
|College: Northern Illinois|
|Undrafted in 2012|
|No regular season or postseason appearances|
|*San Francisco 49ers ( 2012)*|
|Career highlights and awards|
|*3rd Team All-Mid-American Conference (2011)|
San Francisco 49ersEdit
On September 24, 2012, Palmer was signed by the Indianapolis Colts off of the 49ers' practice squad. He made his debut during the Colts 30-27 comeback win over the Green Bay Packers. He was waived on August 27, 2013. He was re-signed to the Injured Reserve on August 28, 2013. He was waived from injured reserve with an injury settlement on September 2, 2013.
On October 30, 2013, Palmer was signed to the Miami Dolphins' practice squad.
New England PatriotsEdit
Palmer signed with the Raiders on May 24, 2016. On August 29, 2016, he was released by the Raiders.
Nathan Palmer is also known as Denver R&B singer "NaPalm." In 2015 he told Denver's News 7 that " football is his love, but music is his life."  He has since then released three projects: Winter Vibes and Summer Vibes in 2017, and Therapy in 2018. He has several new singles with Denver hip-hop artists Top Flite Empire.
- ↑ Matt Maiocco (August 30, 2012). "49ers to watch: No. 5 -- Nathan Palmer". www.csnbayarea.com. NBC. Archived from the original on January 20, 2013. https://archive.is/20130120043917/http://www.csnbayarea.com/football-san-francisco-niners/niners-talk/49ers-to-watch-No-5----Nathan-Palmer?blockID=765291. Retrieved October 8, 2012.
- ↑ Kyle Bonagura (September 24, 2012). "49ers: Practice squad WR Nathan Palmer headed to Colts". www.cbssports.com. CBS. http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/nfl-rapidreports/20351397/ers-practice-squad-wr-nathan-palmer-headed-to-colts. Retrieved October 8, 2012.
- ↑ http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_26459446/nathan-palmer-added-by-broncos-roster-ryan-miller
- ↑ http://www.patriots.com/news/2015/09/18/patriots-re-sign-dl-jimmy-staten-practice-squad-release-wr-nathan-palmer-practice
- ↑ http://www.elkharttruth.com/sports/national-football-league/chicago-bears/2015/10/12/Elkhart-native-Nathan-Palmer-signed-to-Chicago-Bears-practice-squad.html
- ↑ Shaffrey, Sean (January 5, 2016). "Examining the nine players Bears signed futures contracts". USAToday.com. http://bearswire.usatoday.com/2016/01/05/examining-the-nine-players-bears-signed-futures-contracts/. Retrieved January 10, 2016.
- ↑ "Oakland Raiders Announce Transactions". August 29, 2016. Archived from the original on September 9, 2017. https://web.archive.org/web/20170909054921/https://www.raiders.com/news/article-1/Oakland-Raiders-Announce-Transactions/d0baa318-9cb7-4da1-adec-9cb005e8b8a1?sf34622222=1.
- ↑ https://www.thedenverchannel.com/sports/broncos/broncos-nathan-palmer-says-football-is-his-love-but-music-is-his-life