|No. -- Free Agent|
|Date of birth:April 4, 1983|
|Place of birth: Oakland, California|
|High School: Stafford (VA) North|
|Height: 5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)||Weight: 245 lb (111 kg)|
|NFL Draft: 2007 / Round: 7 / Pick: 236|
|Debuted in 2008 for the Columbus Destroyers|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Stats at NFL.com|
Nate Ilaoa (born April 4, 1983) is an American football running back who is currently a free agent. He was drafted by the Philadelphia Eagles in the seventh round of the 2007 NFL Draft. He played college football at Hawaii.
Ilaoa has also been a member of the Columbus Destroyers.
Ilaoa played high school football at North Stafford High School in Stafford, Virginia as both a wide receiver and running back. In his junior season, he set the Virginia AAA record for receiving yards in a season (1,299 in 12 games). Ilaoa was the 2000 Washington Post Offensive Player of the Year and two-time All-Met.
Ilaoa began his collegiate career on the Hawaii Warriors football team in 2001. Ilaoa started 8 games in the 2002 season as a wide receiver. In 2005, Ilaoa moved to the running back position and rushed for a team-high 643 yards. He was granted a rare sixth year of eligibility because of injuries in 2006 and amassed 1,827 all-purpose yards.
Ilaoa was drafted 236th overall in the 2007 NFL Draft by the Philadelphia Eagles. On July 22, 2007, Ilaoa agreed to a four-year contract with the Eagles. He was cut by the Eagles on September 1, 2007.
In 2008, Ilaoa played with the Columbus Destroyers of the Arena Football League until he was disabled by a shoulder injury. At the end of that season, the Arena Football League ceased operations.
- ↑ "VHSL Record Book 2006-2007". Virginia High School League. Archived from the original on 2007-02-05. http://web.archive.org/web/20070205234338/http://www.vhsl.org/recbook.pdf. Retrieved 2007-04-29.
- ↑ "NFL.com Prospect Profile". National Football League. Archived from the original on 2007-03-28. http://web.archive.org/web/20070328124350/http://www.nfl.com/draft/profiles/2007/ilaoa_nate. Retrieved 2007-04-29.
- ↑ "'Nasti' Nate Is In, Agrees To Terms On 4-Yr Deal". PhiladelphiaEagles.com. http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/news/Story.asp?story_id=13223. Retrieved 2007-07-22.
- ↑ "Nate Ilaoa Stats - Columbus Destroyers". Covers.com. Galway Ireland: Covers Media Group Ltd. https://www.covers.com/pageLoader/pageLoader.aspx?page=/data/afl/players/player10550.html. Retrieved 2013-03-16.
- ↑ Tsai, Stephen (2010-04-02). "Solid efforts by ex-Warriors". The Honolulu Advertiser (Honolulu, HI, USA: Black Press): BACK IN THE RUNNING. http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/2010/Apr/02/sp/hawaii4020399.html. Retrieved 2013-03-16.