The NFL lockout may refer to any of the lockouts or strikes in the history of the National Football League:
- The 1968 NFL strike/lockout, which lasted 12 days before the 1968 season start.
- The 1974 NFL strike, which lasted for two months before the 1974 season start.
- The 1982 NFL strike, which lasted for three months and eight weeks, forced the 1982 season to be shortened to 9 games per team.
- The 1987 NFL strike, which lasted for 24 days and forced the 1987 season to be shortened to 15 games per team.
- The 2011 NFL lockout, which lasted for over five months, resulted in cancellation of Pro Football Hall of Fame Game between the Chicago Bears and St. Louis Rams, but preserves the 2011 regular season.
- The 2012 NFL referee lockout, which lasted four months and an agreement was reached to end the lockout after increasing criticism of the NFL and the performance of the replacement officials.
- MLB lockout
- MLS lockout
- NBA lockout
- NHL lockout
|30px 30px||This article includes a list of sports related pages with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific sport article referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended sport article, if one exists.|