Mike Bradley (born September 16, 1978, in Haliburton, Ontario) is a former Canadian Football League running back for the Edmonton Eskimos. Attended Haliburton Highlands Secondary School (HHSS). In Bradley's senior year, he ran a 10:84 in the 100m. Which the school record still stands. He is a graduate from the University of Waterloo, where he started in 1997. He is now a Durham Regional Police Constable.
Further reading Edit
- CFL statistics. Canadian Football League.
- Bow, Pat (Spring 2005). "Waterloo's grey cup stars". Office of Alumni Affairs, University of Waterloo. http://alumni.uwaterloo.ca/alumni/pubs/magazine/2005/mike_bradley.html. Retrieved 2009-07-03.
- Prince, Gerry (2005-07-02). "Bradley's in a rush". Edmonton Sun. http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Football/CFL/Edmonton/2005/07/02/1114355-sun.html. Retrieved 2009-07-03.
- Sports Network (2008-04-18). "Eskimos RB Bradley announces his retirement". TSN.ca. https://www.tsn.ca/cfl/teams/story/?id=234621&hubname=cfl-eskimos. Retrieved 2009-07-03.
- Kelly, Brad (2008-10-02). "Bradley would like to tackle coaching one day". newsdurhamregion.com. http://www.newsdurhamregion.com/news/sports/article/109678. Retrieved 2009-07-03.
|This biographical article relating to a Canadian football running back is a stub. You can help The American Football Database by expanding it.|