|Born||November 16, 1960|
Pitcher, first baseman, outfielder (baseball)
Michael Robert Bohn (born November 16, 1960) is the athletic director at the University of Cincinnati, hired in February 2014. He previously held the same position at the University of Colorado, San Diego State University, and the University of Idaho.
Born in Hinsdale, Illinois, Bohn's family moved to Boulder, Colorado, when he was a year old. He was a three-sport athlete at Boulder High School and graduated in 1979. At the University of Kansas, Bohn played on the Kansas Jayhawks football team as a quarterback in the 1982 season and baseball team in 1982 and 1983. Bohn graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in 1983. He earned a master's degree in sports administration from Ohio University in 1984.
Bohn was appointed at Colorado on April 13, 2005, succeeding Jack Lengyel, and his appointment was extended for a second five-year term in 2010. He was encouraged by the administration to resign on May 28, 2013.
- ↑ "Cincinnati Hires Former Colorado AD Mike Bohn". ESPN. February 6, 2014. http://espn.go.com/college-sports/story/_/id/10414849/cincinnati-hires-former-colorado-ad-mike-bohn. Retrieved February 6, 2014.
- ↑ Meehan, Jim (October 7, 2003). "Bohn heading to San Diego". Spokesman-Review: p. C1. https://news.google.com/newspapers?id=r9wnAAAAIBAJ&sjid=yPIDAAAAIBAJ&pg=6234,6987890.
- ↑ "Bohn leaving San Diego State for CU". ESPN. April 12, 2005. http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/news/story?id=2035506. Retrieved September 25, 2012.
- ↑ Rocky Mountain News December 7, 2005. Rocky Mountain News
- ↑ 2018 Kansas Football Media Guide, p. 179.
- ↑ "Colorado's Mike Bohn gets 5-year deal". ESPN. August 10, 2011. http://espn.go.com/college-sports/story/_/id/6851319/colorado-ad-mike-bohn-gets-new-5-year-deal. Retrieved March 15, 2014.
- ↑ Krause, David (May 28, 2013). "Mike Bohn resigns as Colorado Buffaloes athletic director". Buff Zone. http://www.buffzone.com/cu-news/ci_23338334/mike-bohn-resigns-colorado-buffaloes-athletic-director. Retrieved March 15, 2014.
- ↑ "Buffs' decision blindsided Mike Bohn". ESPN. May 31, 2013. http://espn.go.com/college-sports/story/_/id/9326348/former-colorado-buffaloes-ad-mike-bohn-blindsided-school-decision. Retrieved March 15, 2014.
- ↑ Frei, Terry (February 10, 2014). "Mike Bohn eager to point Cincinnati Bearcats in right direction as AD". Denver Post. http://www.denverpost.com/colleges/ci_25101244/mike-bohn-eager-point-cincinnati-bearcats-right-direction. Retrieved March 15, 2014.
Template:Idaho Vandals athletic director navbox Template:San Diego State Aztecs athletic director navbox Template:Colorado Buffaloes athletic director navbox Template:Cincinnati Bearcats athletic director navbox Template:American Athletic Conference athletic director navbox