|Date of birth:October 24, 1943|
|Place of birth: Ottawa, Ontario|
|Date of death: December 16, 2008(aged 65)|
|Place of death: Toronto, Ontario|
|No regular season or postseason appearances|
|Roster status: Retired|
|Career highlights and awards|
Mike Blum (October 24, 1943 – December 15, 2008) was a Canadian football player in the Canadian Football League. He played five seasons for the Toronto Argonauts between 1968 and 1974, and in 1972 earned a Grey Cup ring with the Hamilton Tiger-Cats. He died of a cerebral hemorrhage in Toronto on December 15, 2008
- ↑ CFL's In Memoriam page
- ↑ Ex-Argo Mike Blum dies at 65
- ↑ "Mike Blum, 65, was linebacker for Argonauts". Toronto Star. 2008-12-19. http://www.thestar.com/Sports/article/556166. Retrieved 2008-12-20.
- ↑ "Mr Michael Blum". Obituary. McEachnie Funeral Home. 2008-12-16. http://www.ebituaries.ca/Ebit.aspx?DaId=652099213. Retrieved 2008-12-20.
- Wallace, Craig (2005). A Slip in the Rain. Lulu.com. ISBN 978-1-4116-1392-8. http://books.google.ca/books?id=1TvosrUxZV4C.
- Mike Blum Ti-Cats All-time roster
|This biographical article relating to Canadian football is a stub. You can help The American Football Database by expanding it.|