|The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for sports and athletics. (October 2016)|
|Date of birth:February 26, 1987|
|Place of birth: Lighthouse Point, Florida|
|Undrafted in 2010|
|No regular season or postseason appearances|
|* New York Giants ( 2010)*|
|Career highlights and awards|
|* Super Bowl Champion (XLV)|
|Stats at NFL.com|
|Stats at pro-football-reference.com|
Greco attended the University of Central Florida from 2007 to 2009. In 2007 and 2008, Greco was a quarterback, before switching to become a safety for his senior season in 2009. Greco attended Cardinal Gibbons High School in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Greco began his NFL career as a non-drafted free agent with the New York Giants in 2010. In his first season with an NFL team, Greco won Super Bowl XLV with the Packers over the Pittsburgh Steelers. Greco was waived by the Carolina Panthers on September 11, 2011.
- ↑ "Michael Greco". NFL. http://www.nfl.com/players/michaelgreco/profile?id=GRE029532. Retrieved 2011-02-06.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 "Player Bio: Michael Greco :: Genrel". University of Central Florida Athletics Association. http://ucfathletics.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/greco_michael00.html. Retrieved 2011-02-06.
- ↑ "Green Bay Packers: Michael Greco". Green Bay Packers. http://www.packers.com/team/roster/Michael-Greco/538170ea-87e2-474e-aba6-fecc3f260eed. Retrieved 2011-02-06.
- ↑ "Super Bowl-bound Knights". University of Central Florida. 2011-02-04. http://today.ucf.edu/super-bowl-bound-knights/. Retrieved 2011-02-06.
- ↑ Panthers set 53-man roster.