|Michigan Wolverines — No. 9|
|Wide receiver||Free Agent|
|Date of birth:January 21, 1989|
|Place of birth: Pahokee, Florida|
|Height: 5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)||Weight: 172 lb (78 kg; 12 st 4 lb)|
|High school: Pahokee High School|
|2012 Sugar Bowl, 2011 Gator Bowl|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Led Big Ten Freshmen in Receptions and Yards (2008)|
|Stats at ESPN.com|
Martavious Rashhud Odoms (born January 21, 1989) is an American football wide receiver who is currently a free agent. He played his senior season in 2011 for the Michigan Wolverines football team. Martavious established the Michigan record for receptions by a freshman for the 2008 Michigan Wolverines football team and was the Big Ten Conference leader in receptions and all-purpose yards by a freshman. Odoms caught at least one pass in his first 18 games that he played for Michigan.
|Name||Hometown||High school / college||Height||Weight||40‡||Commit date|
| Martavious Odoms|
|Pahokee, Florida||Pahokee (FL)||5 ft 8 in (173 cm)||167.5 lb (76.0 kg)||4.38|| Feb 10,|
|Scout:75px Rivals: ESPN grade: 78|
|Overall recruiting rankings: Scout: 49 (WR) Rivals: 71 (WR), 77 (FL) ESPN: 56 (WR)|
| Note: In many cases, Scout and Rivals may conflict in their listings of height and weight.|
In these cases, an average of the two was taken. ESPN grades are on a 100-point scale.
As part of his record-setting freshman season, Odoms had six different five-reception games in 2008. In 2009, he caught 22 passes for 272 yards and one touchdown.
In 2010, Odoms did not play in the regular season after the Michigan State game on October 9.  The subsequent week, he underwent surgery for a broken foot. Odoms returned to the lineup to play in the 2011 Gator Bowl on New Year's Day, where he caught a 27-yard touchdown pass. He finished the season with 16 receptions for 241 yards.
In early August 2011, Odoms was practicing with the starting lineup but had a cast on his left forearm. Two weeks later, he was merely wrapping his forearm. He did not play in the team's season opening game on September 3. Although he returned to the lineup on September 10, he did not return any kickoffs until October 8 and did not make any receptions until November 5. Odoms' production fell off precipitously in the first part of the 2011 season. Through the first nine games of the 2011 season, Odoms had only one reception for 13 yards. On November 12, 2011, he had two catches and scored his first touchdown of the 2011 season on a 27-yard pass from Devin Gardner. ESPN analyst Michael Rothstein called Odoms' touchdown catch, which gave Michigan a 24-7 lead, the turning point in Michigan's victory over Illinois. The following week, Odoms again caught two passes against Nebraska, including a 38-yard touchdown reception in the back of the endzone from a Denard Robinson pass. He finished the regular season with two catches against Ohio State, including his third touchdown reception in as many weeks.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "9 Martavious Odoms". CBS Interactive. http://www.mgoblue.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/odoms_martavious00.html. Retrieved October 22.
- ↑ "Martavious Odoms #9 WR (2009 game log)". ESPN.com. http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/player/gamelog?playerId=381782&year=2009. Retrieved October 23, 2009.
- ↑ Arnold, Jeff (September 10, 2009). "Is Junior Hemingway ready to prove he is a prime-time receiver slot?". AnnArbor.com. http://www.annarbor.com/sports/junior-hemingway-ready-to-prove-he-is-a-prime-time-receiver-slot/. Retrieved September 13, 2011.
- ↑ "Martavious Odoms #9 WR". ESPN. http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/player/gamelog?playerId=381782&year=2010. Retrieved November 6, 2010.
- ↑ Chengelis, Angelique (October 16, 2010). "Michigan nears kickoff with Iowa". Detroit News. http://apps.detnews.com/apps/blogs/bigtenblog/index.php?blogid=2441. Retrieved November 6, 2010.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 "Team: Michigan: Year: 2011 Thru 09/03/11: Player: Martavious Odoms: Uniform #: 9 Position: WR Class: SR". National Collegiate Athletic Association. September 3, 2011. http://web1.ncaa.org/mfb/playerDetail.jsp?yr=2011&org=418&player=9. Retrieved September 4, 2011.
- ↑ Meinke, Kyle (August 9, 2011). "Martavious Odoms sports a cast as Michigan football team works out". AnnArbor.com. http://www.annarbor.com/sports/um-football/martavious-odoms-sports-a-cast-as-michigan-football-team-works-out/. Retrieved September 4, 2011.
- ↑ Snyder, Mark (August 23, 2011). "Mike Shaw emerging as top running back for Wolverines". Detroit Free Press. http://www.freep.com/article/20110824/SPORTS06/108240379/Mike-Shaw-emerging-as-top-running-back-for-Wolverines. Retrieved September 4, 2011.
- ↑ "Michigan Football Statistics (9-game Totals)". University of Michigan. http://www.mgoblue.com/sports/m-footbl/stats/110511aac.html. Retrieved November 13, 2011.
- ↑ "Instant Analysis: Michigan 31, Illinois 14". ESPN.com. November 12, 2011. http://espn.go.com/blog/bigten/post/_/id/38695/instant-analysis-michigan-31-illinois-14.
- ↑ "Denard Robinson matches Tom Brady, manages Michigan offense well in lopsided win". annarbor.com. November 19, 2011. http://www.annarbor.com/sports/um-football/denard-robinson-matches-tom-brady-manages-michigan-offense-well-in-lopsided-win/.