|Date of birth:July 28, 1953|
|Place of birth: La Junta, Colorado|
|College: Colorado State|
|NFL Draft: 1976 / Round: 13 / Pick: 374|
|No regular season or postseason appearances|
| As player:|
* Dallas Cowboys ( 1976)*
| As coach:|
* Colorado State University (1977–1979)
Wide receivers coach
| As executive:|
* Colorado State University (2003–2006)
|Career highlights and awards|
|* WAC All-Academic (1975)|
He accepted a football scholarship from Colorado State University. As a sophomore in 1972, he was coming off the bench behind quarterback Pat Juliana as a pass specialist, to spark the team in some games before suffering a shoulder sprain. In 1973, he was forced to redshirt to recover from the right shoulder surgery he had the previous year.
As a junior in 1974, he came off the bench in the third quarter of the fourth game against Brigham Young University who were winning 26-6, proceededing to replace starter Jack Graham. He made 18 out 31 completions for 265 yards and a school record 4 touchdowns, in rallying the Rams to a 33-33 tie. He was named the starter for the next game against Utah State University, passing over Jan Stubbe who was the nation's No. 9 passer the previous season. He ended up helping his team lead the nation in passing and break multiple school records by making 122 completions for 2,016 yards, 19 touchdowns and 12 interceptions. He also had the school's first 300-yard passing game.
He left as the school's All-time passing and total offense leader, along with 14 passing records, after registering 283 completions for 3,923 yards, 25 touchdowns and 34 interceptions. He also finished seventh All-time in WAC career passing yards (3,923) and total offense (3,780).
Driscoll was the school's athletic director from 2003 to 2006, before resigning to be the Colorado market president for First National Bank of Omaha. He also served as a color analyst on radio broadcasts of Colorado State football games.
- "Former QB, AD Driscoll joins CSU radio team". https://www.coloradoan.com/story/sports/csu/football/2016/08/16/former-qb-ad-joins-csu-radio-broadcast-team/88873158/. Retrieved January 12, 2019.
- "1976 NFL Draft". https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/1976/draft.htm. Retrieved January 12, 2019.
- "Colorado State Athletic Director Mark Driscoll Announces Resignation to Return to Banking". https://publicrelations.colostate.edu/2006/02/08/colorado-state-athletic-director-mark-driscoll-announces-resignation-to-return-to-banking/. Retrieved January 12, 2019.