This is a list of seasons completed by the Jacksonville Jaguars American football franchise of the National Football League (NFL). The list documents the season-by-season records of the Jaguars' franchise from 1995 to present, including postseason records, and league awards for individual players or head coaches. The Jaguars, along with the Carolina Panthers, joined the NFL as 1995 expansion teams. Jacksonville is one of four teams to have never played in a Super Bowl. They have played in the AFC Championship in the 1996, 1999, and 2017 seasons.
Season records Edit
|Super Bowl Champions||Conference Champions||Division Champions||Wild Card Berth|
|Season||Team||League||Conference||Division||Regular season||Postseason results||Awards||Head coaches|
|1996||1996||NFL||AFC||Central||2nd||9||7||0|| Won Wild Card Playoffs (at Bills) 30–27|
Won Divisional Playoffs (at Broncos) 30–27
Lost AFC Championship (at Patriots) 20–6
|1997||1997||NFL||AFC||Central||2nd||11||5||0||Lost Wild Card Playoffs (at Broncos) 42–17|
|1998||1998||NFL||AFC||Central||1st||11||5||0||Won Wild Card Playoffs (Patriots) 25–10|
Lost Divisional Playoffs (at Jets) 34–24
|1999||1999||NFL||AFC||Central||1st||14||2||0||Won Divisional Playoffs (Dolphins) 62–7|
Lost AFC Championship (Titans) 33–14
|2003||2003||NFL||AFC||South||3rd||5||11||0||Jack Del Rio|
|2005||2005||NFL||AFC||South||2nd||12||4||0||Lost Wild Card Playoffs (at Patriots) 28–3|
|2007||2007||NFL||AFC||South||2nd||11||5||0||Won Wild Card Playoffs (at Steelers) 31–29|
Lost Divisional Playoffs (at Patriots) 31–20
|2011||2011||NFL||AFC||South||3rd||5||11||0|| Jack Del Rio (3–8) |
Mel Tucker (2–3)
|2016||2016||NFL||AFC||South||4th||3||13||0|| Gus Bradley (2–12) |
Doug Marrone (1–1)
|2017||2017||NFL||AFC||South||1st||10||6||0||Won Wild Card Playoffs (Bills) 10–3|
Won Divisional Playoffs (at Steelers) 45–42
Lost AFC Championship (at Patriots) 24–20
|Jacksonville Jaguars Regular Season Record (1995–2018)||170||214||0||.443|
|Jacksonville Jaguars Post-Season Record (1995–2018)||7||7||—||.500|
|All-time Regular and Post-Season Record (1995–2018)||177||221||0||.445|
- "Jacksonville Jaguars History". CBS Sports. http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/teams/history/JAC. Retrieved January 28, 2008.
- "NFL.com – History – Yearly Standings". NFL.com. http://www.nfl.com/standings. Retrieved January 28, 2008.
- "Pro Football Hall of Fame – Jacksonville Jaguars". Pro Football Hall of Fame. http://www.profootballhof.com/history/team.jsp?franchise_id=15. Retrieved January 28, 2008.
- "Jacksonville Jaguars (1995 – )". DatabaseFootball.com. Archived from the original on October 12, 2007. https://web.archive.org/web/20071012203330/http://databasefootball.com/teams/teampage.htm?tm=JAC&lg=nfl. Retrieved January 28, 2008.
- "Jacksonville Jaguars (1995–Present)". Sports E-Cyclopedia. http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com/nfl/jax/jaguars.html. Retrieved January 28, 2008.
- "Jacksonville Jaguars History". JT-SW.com. http://www.jt-sw.com/football/pro/teams.nsf/histories/jaguars. Retrieved January 28, 2008.
- "History – Jacksonville Jaguars". Hickoksports.com. http://www.hickoksports.com/history/jaxjaguars.shtml. Retrieved January 28, 2008.
|NFL team season lists|
|American Football Conference|
|AFC East||AFC North||AFC South||AFC West|
|National Football Conference|
|NFC East||NFC North||NFC South||NFC West|