|No. 51, 53, 55|
|Date of birth:24 November 1970|
|Place of birth: Valley, Alabama|
|NFL Draft: 1994 / Round: 7 / Pick: 220|
|No regular season or postseason appearances|
| As player:|
* Houston/Tennessee Oilers ( 1994– 1997)
| As coach:|
* Clemson University (2018–present)
(defensive line coach)
|Career highlights and awards|
|* CFP national champion (2018)|
|Stats at pro-football-reference.com|
Lemanski Hall (born November 24, 1970) is a former American football linebacker in the National Football League for the Houston/Tennessee Oilers, Chicago Bears, Dallas Cowboys and Minnesota Vikings. He played college football at the University of Alabama.
Hall attended Valley High School, where he played quarterback, running back, linebacker and defensive back. He was a teammate of future NFL players John Copeland, Josh Evans and Marcus Pollard. As a senior, he rushed for 1,110 yards, 20 touchdowns and also had 20 interceptions, receiving All-State honors at the end of the year.
As a junior, he was named a starter at linebacker, making 70 tackles (led the team), 8 tackles for loss and 5 sacks, while helping the team win the 1992 National Championship team. As a senior, he collected 76 tackles. He finished his college career with 192 tackles, 18 tackles for loss and 8 sacks.
He was named to the Alabama All-Decade team for the 1990s.
On October 27, 1999, he was signed as a free agent by the Dallas Cowboys. Despite not joining the team until the eighth week of the season, he finished with 14 special teams tackles (third on the team).
On September 1, 2002, he was waived injured after suffering a fracture of the medial orbital wall behind his right eye during training camp. He was re-signed on September 11. He passed Patrick Chukwurah on the depth chart and beame a starter. He suffered a high ankle sprain in the fourth game against the Seattle Seahawks and missed 2 contests, giving Nick Rogers an opportunity to passed him on the depth chart. He wasn't re-signed after the season.
After his retirement, he volunteered to coach football at Centennial High School. He was an assistant and strength & conditioning coach at Christ Presbyterian Academy from 2004 to 2006. He also did an internship with the Tennessee Titans through the NFL Diversity Coaching Fellowship. In 2008, he was hired to be a linebackers coach and fitness instructor at Ensworth School.
- ↑ "Hall gets starting role as Bama linebacker". https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1817&dat=19920904&id=uIIfAAAAIBAJ&sjid=wKUEAAAAIBAJ&pg=6265,683514&hl=es. Retrieved February 19, 2018.
- ↑ "Oilers Make Move". https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1683&dat=19980902&id=cHwuAAAAIBAJ&sjid=ZIoFAAAAIBAJ&pg=2175,1877002&hl=es. Retrieved February 19, 2018.
- ↑ "Mcdonald Injury A Blessing For Hall". http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1998-12-22/sports/9812220070_1_bears-cornerback-walt-harris-dave-wannstedt. Retrieved February 19, 2018.
- ↑ "Bears Still Casting". http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1999-09-06/sports/9909060123_1_bears-tackle-cut. Retrieved February 19, 2018.
- ↑ "Spring Training Roundup". https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=2002&dat=20000224&id=bSBWAAAAIBAJ&sjid=7EANAAAAIBAJ&pg=2936,6505740&hl=es. Retrieved February 19, 2018.
- ↑ "Lemanski Hall promoted to defensive ends coach at Clemson". https://www.greenvilleonline.com/story/sports/college/clemson/2018/01/05/lemanski-hall-promoted-defensive-line-coach-clemson/1008135001/. Retrieved February 19, 2018.