|Born||December 13, 1889|
|Died||January 10, 1930 (aged 40)|
|Alma mater||Ohio Northern (1917, LLB)|
|Head coaching record|
|Overall||6–11 (college football)|
Lorenzo D. "Larry" Bevan (December 13, 1889 – January 10, 1930) was an American football player and coach. He served as the head football coach at Ohio Northern University in Ada, Ohio fro 1916 to 1917, compiling a record of 6–11. Bevan was also the head basketball coach at Ohio Northern for two seaosn, in 1916–17 and 1919–20. He played Minor League Baseball for one season, in 1907.
Head coaching recordEdit
|Ohio Northern Polar Bears (Ohio Athletic Conference) (1916–1917)|
|†Indicates BCS bowl, Bowl Alliance or Bowl Coalition game.|
- ↑ "Men's Basketball History". Ohio Northern Polar Bears men's basketball. http://www.onusports.com/sports/mbkb/history/2019mbb.pdf.
- ↑ "L. Bevan". Baseball-Reference. https://www.baseball-reference.com/register/player.fcgi?id=bevan-001l--.
- ↑ "Noted Coach Of Football Is Dead". Piqua Daily Call. United Press (Piqua, Ohio): p. 1. January 10, 1930. https://www.newspapers.com/clip/31457543/the_piqua_daily_call/.
- ↑ "Biography of Larry Bevan". onlinebiographies.info. http://www.onlinebiographies.info/oh/lucas/bevan-l.htm.
- Career statistics and player information from Baseball-Reference (Minors)
- Larry Bevan at Find a Grave