At a game in Denver in October, 2010.
|Date of birth:September 3, 1979|
|Place of birth: Oakland, California|
|Height: 6 ft 8 in (2.03 m)||Weight: 360 lb (163 kg)|
|NFL Draft: 2002 / Round: 2 / Pick: 53|
|Debuted in 2002 for the Oakland Raiders|
|* Oakland Raiders ( 2002– 2006)|
|Roster status: Free Agent|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics as of 2010|
|Stats at NFL.com|
Langston Branden Walker (born September 3, 1979 in Oakland, California) is an American football offensive tackle and a current free agent in the National Football League. He was drafted by the Oakland Raiders in the second round of the 2002 NFL Draft and has also played for the Buffalo Bills. Walker played college football at California. He resides in his hometown of Oakland.
Walker attended Bishop O’Dowd High School where he was an all-state offensive lineman, having helped Bishop O’Dowd to a 10-1 record as a senior after an 11-2 mark the previous year. He also played defense as a lineman.
First stint with RaidersEdit
Walker was the starting right tackle for the Bills since coming to Buffalo as an unrestricted free agent March 2, 2007. Walker and the Bills agreed to a 5-year, $25 million contract with a $10 million signing bonus.
Walker started all 16 games in 2007. He was part of offensive line that allowed only 26 sacks, the fewest allowed by Buffalo since sacks became an official NFL statistic in 1982. He helped pave the way for over 100 yards rushing in 11 of 16 games and a 112.5 yards per game rushing average.
In 2008 Walker hosted the internet series 68 Seconds with Langston Walker.
Second stint with RaidersEdit
- ↑ http://www.buffalobills.com/media-lounge/tv-schedule/68-seconds.html
- ↑ http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/football/other_nfl/view.bg?articleid=1195157&srvc=sports&position=recent
- ↑ https://twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora/status/3847034314
- ↑ http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gOqIc3PmmSh0LdSp4U4mFZjynNsgD9BB5JCG1
- ↑ Rosenthal, Gregg (April 2, 2010). "Raiders bring back Langston Walker". Profootballtalk.com. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/04/02/raiders-bring-back-langston-walker/. Retrieved 2010-04-02.