|Offensive / Defensive Line Coach|
|Date of birth:February 26, 1971|
|Place of birth: Newark, New Jersey|
|Height: 6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)||Weight: 306 lb (139 kg)|
|Debuted in 1995 for the Albany Firebirds|
|Last played in 2008 for the Colorado Crush|
| As player:|
*Detroit Lions ( 1994)
| As coach:|
*La Crosse Spartans (2010-2011) (OL/DL/Interm)
|Career highlights and awards|
|* 3 × All-Ironman Team (2002, 2005 & 2006)|
|Stats at ArenaFan.com|
Kyle Moore-Brown (born February 26, 1971) is a former Arena Football League offensive lineman/defensive lineman for the Albany/Indiana Firebirds and the Colorado Crush. Currently, Moore-Brown is the offensive/defensive lineman coach for the Iowa Barnstormers. He was the head coach of the Cedar Rapids Titans of the Indoor Football League.
High school career[edit | edit source]
While attending Central High School in Newark, New Jersey, Moore-Brown was a standout in football and track. In football, he played fullback, was an All-State pick, an All-City pick, and as a senior, he rushed for 1,300 yards, and 17 touchdowns. Moore-Brown graduated from Central High School in 1989.
College career[edit | edit source]
Professional career[edit | edit source]
Later life[edit | edit source]
After the original Arena Football League suspended operations following the 2008 season, Moore-Brown became the assistant head coach of the La Crosse Spartans, an Indoor Football League team that began play in 2010. In 2011 he became the head coach of the La Crosse Spartans when his brother Gilbert Brown stepped away from the team for personal reasons.
References[edit | edit source]
- "Spartans' Brown to Take Leave of Absence". Our Sports Central. http://www.oursportscentral.com/services/releases/?id=4175018.
- "Kyle Moore-Brown". Arena Football League. https://www.nmnathletics.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=19819&SPID=1549&DB_OEM_ID=3500&ATCLID=96567&Q_SEASON=2009. Retrieved 2011-02-13.
- Mannix, Chris (2006-05-15). "You Can Count On Kyle". Sports Illustrated. http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1108740/index.htm. Retrieved 2011-02-13.
- Moss, Irv (2008-12-08). "Market may sack arena football". The Denver Post. http://www.denverpost.com/sportsnews/ci_11164660?source=rss. Retrieved 2011-02-13.
- "Teams get news of league closure". ESPN. Associated Press. 2009-08-05. http://sports.espn.go.com/extra/afl/news/story?id=4379889. Retrieved 2011-02-13.
- Sommerfeldt, Todd (2010-02-11). "Brown guarantees title for Spartans". La Crosse Tribune. http://lacrossetribune.com/sports/article_4435ee6e-179a-11df-8310-001cc4c002e0.html. Retrieved 2011-02-13.