|Date of birth:March 17, 1988|
|Place of birth: Rome, Georgia|
|NFL Draft: 2011 / Round: 4 / Pick: 107|
|No regular season or postseason appearances|
|* Seattle Seahawks ( 2011)|
|Career highlights and awards|
|* Georgia Sportswriters Association 2005 AA All-State Team
Kris Durham (born March 17, 1988) is an American football wide receiver who is currently a free agent. He was drafted by the Seattle Seahawks in the fourth round of the 2011 NFL Draft. He played college football at Georgia. Durham has also played for the Seattle Seahawks, Detroit Lions, Tennessee Titans, and Parma Panthers of the Italian Football League.
High school career
Durham was born in Rome, Georgia and was a stand-out wide receiver for the Calhoun High School Yellow Jackets football team. In his senior year, Durham helped lead the Yellow Jackets to a 14–1 record and an appearance in the state championship under coach Hal Lamb. Coming out of high school, Durham was rated as a 3-star prospect by both Scout.com and Rivals Inc. Durham signed a scholarship to play for the University of Georgia and enrolled in January 2006.
As a freshman in 2006, Durham recorded eight catches for 82 yards with Georgia. Durham improved in his sophomore season finishing with 11 catches for 169 yards. Durham played in the 2008 Sugar Bowl against the University of Hawaii, catching three passes for 48 yards. Durham appeared in 10 games during his junior season in 2008. He caught 13 passes for a total of 199 yards and caught his first touchdown pass of his college career. While participating in spring practice in 2009, Durham tore the labrum in his left shoulder and it was later announced that he would miss the entire 2009 season.
As a senior, Durham set career-highs with 32 catches for 659 yards and 3 touchdowns, including 100-yard games against Arkansas and Vanderbilt. In his collegiate career with the Bulldogs, he caught 64 passes for 1,109 yards, and four touchdowns, in 47 games, of which he started 15.
|Ht||Wt||40-yd dash||10-yd split||20-yd split||20-ss||3-cone||Vert||Broad||BP||Wonderlic|
|6 ft 6 in||216 lb||4.46 s||1.66 s||2.59 s||4.41 s||6.89 s||36 in||10 ft 1 in||17 rep|
Durham was selected in the fourth round as the 107th overall pick in the 2011 NFL Draft by the Seattle Seahawks. He signed a contract for four years and $2.504 million, which included a $464,260 signing bonus.
Durham was cut at the end of the Seahawks' training camp in 2012.
Durham signed with the Detroit Lions practice squad on September 2, 2012, and was elevated to the active roster on December 4, joining his former college roommate, quarterback Matthew Stafford. Durham recorded his first NFL touchdown catch in the Lions' final game of the 2012 season on December 30, on a 25-yard pass from Stafford.
Durham enjoyed a more regular role with the Lions in 2013 after being elevated to a starter after a Week 3 injury to Nate Burleson.
The Lions cut Durham prior to the 2014 regular season.
Durham signed with the Oakland Raiders in June 2015.
- Calhoun High School finishes season 14–1 maxpreps.com
- Rivals Inc. Player Profile: Kris Durham
- Scout.com Player Profile: Kris Durham
- ESPN – Kris Durham Stats, News, Photos – Georgia Bulldogs – NCAA College Football
- Georgia WR Kris Durham to Miss 2009 Season
- Kris Durham at the Georgia Bulldogs official athletic website
- "2011 NFL Draft Listing" (in en). https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/2011/draft.htm.
- Seahawks NFL Draft Picks: Kris Durham, Mark LeGree Reportedly Agree To Contracts
- Richardson, Anwar S. (September 2, 2012). "Detroit Lions add WR Kris Durham to practice squad". Mlive.com. http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/2012/09/detroit_lions_add_wr_kris_durh.html. Retrieved December 4, 2012.
- Rogers, Justin (December 4, 2012). "Detroit Lions sign Kris Durham off practice squad to replace Ryan Broyles". Mlive.com. http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/2012/12/detroit_lions_sign_kris_durham.html. Retrieved December 4, 2012.
- Caple, Christian (April 30, 2011). "NFL draft: Newest Seahawk Kris Durham is a pretty interesting guy". Seattle Post-Intelligencer. http://blog.seattlepi.com/football/2011/04/30/nfl-draft-newest-seahawk-kris-durham-is-a-pretty-interesting-guy/. Retrieved December 4, 2012.
- Kris Durham Game Log, 2012-13 cbssports.com. Retrieved November 11, 2013.
- Twentyman, Tim (August 30, 2014). "Lions cut their roster to 53". Detroitlions.com. http://www.detroitlions.com/news/lions-insider/article-1/TWENTYMAN-Lions-cut-their-roster-to-53/66b921cc-8056-45bb-bcf9-3dcb887bd90c. Retrieved August 30, 2014.
- Patra, Kevin (August 31, 2014). "Titans add receivers T.J. Graham, Kris Durham". NFL.com. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000386541/article/titans-add-receivers-tj-graham-kris-durham. Retrieved August 31, 2014.
- Rothstein, Michael (July 6, 2018). "La dolce vita: Former NFL WR enjoys pizza, pigskin in Italy". https://www.espn.com/blog/detroit-lions/post/_/id/34045/pizza-and-pride-nfl-player-rediscovers-football-joy-in-italy. Retrieved June 19, 2019.