|This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. Please help by adding reliable sources. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately, especially if potentially libelous or harmful. (August 2010)|
Brock at Buffalo Bills training camp in 2012
|Date of birth:April 9, 1986|
|Place of birth: Hackensack, New Jersey|
|Undrafted in 2009|
|No regular season or postseason appearances|
|* Carolina Panthers ( 2009)|
|Career highlights and awards|
Kevin Brock (born April 9, 1986) is an American football tight end who is currently a free agent. He was signed by the Carolina Panthers as an undrafted free agent in 2009. He played college football at Rutgers.
Professional career Edit
Carolina Panthers Edit
New York Jets Edit
Pittsburgh Steelers Edit
Chicago Bears Edit
Dallas Cowboys Edit
Two days after being waived by Chicago, Brock was signed by the Dallas Cowboys. When the Cowboys suffered injuries to three tight ends, John Phillips, Scott Sicko, and Brock, they needed to sign another tight end. To make room, they waived Brock. He cleared waivers and reverted to Injured Reserve. He reached an injury settlement with the Cowboys on August 25, 2010.
Oakland Raiders Edit
Brock was signed to the Oakland Raiders' practice squad on September 6, 2010.
Kansas City ChiefsEdit
Brock was signed to the Kansas City Chiefs' roster on September 16, 2013. He was waived on October 29, 2013.
- ↑ "Three Scarlet Knights Sign NFL Free Agent Contracts". Scarletknights.com. April 27, 2009. Archived from the original on April 30, 2009. https://web.archive.org/web/20090430101439/http://www.scarletknights.com/football/news/release.asp?prID=7775. Retrieved July 11, 2010.
- ↑ "NY Jets claim Rutgers product Kevin Brock off waivers". NJ.com. August 3, 2009. http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2009/08/ny_jets_claim_rutgers_product.html. Retrieved July 11, 2010.
- ↑ "NY Jets cut three players, including former Rutgers tight end Kevin Brock". NJ.com. September 4, 2009. http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2009/09/ny_jets_cut_three_players_incl.html. Retrieved July 11, 2010.
- ↑ "Bears sign LB Brian Iwuh; release TE Kevin Brock". Daily Herald. May 24, 2010. http://www.dailyherald.com/story/?id=383036. Retrieved July 11, 2010.
- ↑ "Cowboys sign TE Kevin Brock". ESPN. May 26, 2010. http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/cowboys/post/_/id/4668527/cowboys-sign-te-kevin-brock. Retrieved July 11, 2010.
- ↑ Notes: Tez, Geno looking at Sept. 7; Schaffer, Scott waived;Lewis mum on Thursday starters
- ↑ Notes: Bengals re-sign TE Brock, Smith to IR; Inactive list may be full of inactives; Stat check
- ↑ Bengals sign QB Pryor among others