|Date of birth:January 15, 1992|
|Place of birth: Orlando, Florida|
|College: Florida State|
|Undrafted in 2014|
|No regular season or postseason appearances|
|* Cleveland Browns ( 2014)*|
|Roster status: Active|
|CFL status: International|
|Career highlights and awards|
|* BCS National Champion (2014)|
|Stats at CFL.ca|
Kenny Shaw (born January 15, 1992) is a professional Canadian football wide receiver who is currently playing for the Edmonton Eskimos of the Canadian Football League. He was most recently a member of the Ottawa Redblacks of the Canadian Football League (CFL). He played college football for the Florida State Seminoles. He has also been a member of the Cleveland Browns, Jacksonville Jaguars, Oakland Raiders and Toronto Argonauts.
Shaw attended Dr. Phillips High School. Shaw was ranked a four-star prospect by Rivals in which he was 14th best wide receiver prospect in the country and 6th best overall prospect overall in the state of Florida. He was selected to the Florida Super 75 selected by the Times-Union. He was ranked 97th among Sporting News' Top 100 prospects.
|Name||Hometown||High school / college||Height||Weight||40‡||Commit date|
| Kenny Shaw|
|[[Orlando, Florida]]||Dr. Phillips High School||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)||160 lb (73 kg)||4.5||Jan 2, 2010|
|Overall recruiting rankings: Scout: 132 (WR) Rivals: 116 National, 14 (WR), 20 (FL)|
Shaw was a member of the Florida State Seminoles from 2010 to 2013. During his time at FSU, he won 3 ACC Atlantic division titles (2010, 2012 and 2013), 2 ACC conference championships (2012 and 2013) and 1 BCS National Championship (2013). In 2013, he was selected to the Coaches All-ACC Third Team in his senior season. He finished college with a total of 124 Receptions, 1,919 receiving yards and 14 receiving touchdowns.
On December 10, 2014, Shaw was signed to the Oakland Raiders' practice squad.
On May 21, 2015, Shaw signed with the Toronto Argonauts of the Canadian Football League. He dressed in two games during the 2015 CFL season, making his regular season debut on August 14, 2015 against the Winnipeg Blue Bombers. In 2016, Shaw played in 17 games and registered his first 1000-yard season after catching 77 passes for 1004 yards and five touchdowns.
On the first day of 2017 free agency, Shaw signed with the Ottawa Redblacks on February 14, 2017. Shaw struggled through numerous injuries in 2017, only managing to appear in three games catching six passes for 66 yards. Shaw was released by the Redblacks on April 3, 2018.
On August 22, 2018, Shaw was added to the Saskatchewan Roughriders’ practice roster.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 "Florida State Profile". seminoles.com. http://www.seminoles.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/kenny_shaw_707113.html.
- ↑ "College Statistics". sports-reference.com. https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/kenny-shaw-1.html.
- ↑ "Browns Sign 11 Undrafted Free Agents". clevelandbrowns.com. http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/article-1/Browns-Sign-11-Undrafted-Free-Agents/06ddf638-47e1-4e55-941f-cbdbe0de2a18. Retrieved May 12, 2014.
- ↑ "Jaguars waive 3 injured, sign WR Kenny Shaw, DT David Carter, LB Josh Hull". http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2014/08/02/jaguars-waive-3-injured-sign-wr-kenny-shaw-dt-david-carter-lb-josh-hull/. Retrieved August 3, 2014.
- ↑ CB Mike Harris among 11 players released
- ↑ Redblacks sign WR Kenny Shaw
- ↑ "Redblacks release WRs Shaw, Stangby, McDuffie - Article - TSN". TSN. April 3, 2018. https://www.tsn.ca/redblacks-release-wrs-shaw-stangby-mcduffie-1.1045813.