|Date of birth:July 12, 1989|
|Undrafted in 2013|
|No regular season or postseason appearances|
|* Detroit Lions ( 2014– 2015)|
|Career highlights and awards|
Jordan Thompson (born July 12, 1989) is a former American football tight end. He played college football at Ohio University and attended Parkway High School in Rockford, Ohio. He has been a member of the Detroit Lions of the National Football League.
|Ht||Wt||40-yd dash||10-yd split||20-yd split||20-ss||3-cone||Vert||Broad||BP|
|6 ft 4 in||247 lb||4.82 s||1.72 s||2.77 s||22 reps|
Thompson was signed by the Detroit Lions on April 28, 2014. He was released by the Lions on August 30, 2014, and signed to the team's practice squad on September 1, 2014. He made his NFL debut on October 19, 2014, against the New Orleans Saints. He was released by the Lions on May 4, 2016.
Life after footballEdit
- ↑ "Jordan Thompson". ohiobobcats.com. http://www.ohiobobcats.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/thompson_jordan00.html. Retrieved October 20, 2014.
- ↑ Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
- ↑ "Jordan Thompson". kffl.com. Archived from the original on December 4, 2014. https://web.archive.org/web/20141204181146/http://www.kffl.com/player/29719/nfl/news. Retrieved October 20, 2014.
- ↑ "Jordan Thompson". nfl.com. http://www.nfl.com/player/jordanthompson/2550075/gamelogs. Retrieved October 20, 2014.
- ↑ "JORDAN THOMPSON". foxsports.com. Archived from the original on May 4, 2016. https://web.archive.org/web/20160504234715/http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/jordan-thompson-player-transactions. Retrieved May 4, 2016.
- ↑ Levine, Ben (April 9, 2017). "The Spring League Announces Camp Roster". profootballrumors.com. Archived from the original on July 26, 2017. https://web.archive.org/web/20170726034951/https://www.profootballrumors.com/2017/04/the-spring-league-announces-training-camp-roster. Retrieved July 25, 2017.
- ↑ 
|This biographical article relating to an American football tight end born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help The American Football Database by expanding it.|