|No. 12 Saskatchewan Roughriders|
|Date of birth:February 24, 1988|
|Place of birth: Regina, Saskatchewan|
|Height: 6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)||Weight: 212 lb (96 kg)|
|CFL Draft: 2010 / Round: 2 / Pick: 8|
|No regular season or postseason appearances|
|Roster status: Injured|
|CFL status: Non-Import|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Stats at NFL.com|
|Stats at CFL.ca|
Sisco played high school football for the Riffel Royals before going to university. He played four years of university football for the Rams at the University of Regina. In 30 career Canada West games with the Rams, Sisco had 141 catches for 2051 yards and 11 touchdown receptions to go along with eight rushing majors. His best season with the Rams was in 2009, when he led the conference in receptions with 53 and in receiving yards with 700. In his first year with the Rams, Sisco was named the club's Rookie of the Year. In 2008 and 2009, he was named a Canada West All-Star, and the team's top receiver.
After Sisco's 2009 season, he was selected by the Saskatchewan Roughriders in the second round (eighth overall) of the 2010 Canadian Football League (CFL) Draft. Before he could join the Riders, Sisco signed a free agent contract with the Indianapolis Colts of the National Football League (NFL). In August, before the Colts main training camp, Sisco was released by the team. After his release, Sisco signed a practice roster agreement with the Saskatchewan Roughriders and has been practicing with the team.
- ↑ Vanstone, Rob (2010-08-11). "Riders' Jordan Sisco realizes dream of playing for hometown team". Regina Leader Post. http://www.leaderpost.com/sports/Riders+Jordan+Sisco+realizes+dream+playing+hometown+team/3383175/story.html. Retrieved 2010-08-11.
- ↑ "Jordan Sisco". University of Regina Athletics. http://www.reginacougars.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=748&path=football. Retrieved 2011-07-13.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 "Jordan Sisco". Saskatchewan Roughriders. http://www.saskriders.com/roster/show/id/3051. Retrieved 2010-08-10.
- ↑ "Colts signing". Montreal Gazette. http://www.montrealgazette.com/sports/Sisco+signs+with+Colts/3041639/story.html. Retrieved 2010-08-10.[dead link]
- ↑ McCormick, Murray (2010-08-04). "Regina's Jordan Sisco in wait and see mode after being released by Indianapolis Colts". Regina Leader Post. http://www.leaderpost.com/sports/Regina+Jordan+Sisco+wait+mode+after+being+released+Indianapolis+Colts/3352358/story.html. Retrieved 2010-08-10.
- ↑ "Roughriders add Sisco to practice roster". Saskatchewan Roughriders. http://www.riderville.com/article/roughriders-add-sisco-to-practice-roster. Retrieved 2010-08-10.