|Date of birth:June 2, 1988|
|Place of birth: Durham, North Carolina|
|Undrafted in 2011|
|No regular season or postseason appearances|
|* Indianapolis Colts ( 2011– 2013)|
|Career highlights and awards|
Young was born Joe Legefed in Durham, North Carolina and raised in Gaithersburg, Maryland. He attended The Bullis School in Potomac, Maryland and then Northwest High School in Germantown, Maryland and was the Washington Post All-Met Defensive Player of the Year.
Young started four games in the 2012 season.
On June 29, 2013, Young was arrested in Washington, D.C., after fleeing police during a traffic stop, on five charges; carrying a firearm without a license, having an unregistered firearm, having unregistered ammunition, presence of a firearm in a motor vehicle and possession of an open container of alcohol.
On January 15, 2014, Young signed with the Jacksonville Jaguars. He was released on August 24.
- ↑ espn.go.com/nfl/player/_/id/14415/joe-lefeged
- ↑ http://www.nfl.com/player/joelefeged/2495302/profile
- ↑ http://www.indystar.com/article/20130629/NEWS/306290022/Colts-safety-Joe-Lefeged-arrested-Washington-D-C-jail-confirms?nclick_check=1
- ↑ http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/sports/Colts-Safety-Joe-Lefeged-Arrested-in-DC-213694281.html
- ↑ http://www.nbcnews.com/id/52351483/ns/local_news-indianapolis_in/t/indianapolis-colts-safety-joe-lefeged-arrested-washington-dc/
- ↑ "Colts' Lefeged arrested in Washington". CNN. http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/29/us/indianapolis-colts-player-arrested/index.html. Retrieved 29 June 2013.
|This biographical article relating to an American football defensive back born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help The American Football Database by expanding it.|