|No. 85 Calgary Stampeders|
|Date of birth:February 1, 1984|
|Place of birth: Melbourne, Florida|
|Height: 6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)||Weight: 215 lb (98 kg)|
|College: Texas-El Paso|
|Undrafted in 2008|
|No regular season or postseason appearances|
| * Dallas Cowboys ( 2008)*
|CFL status: Import|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Stats at NFL.com|
|Career UFL statistics as of 2009|
|Stats at UFL-Football.com|
Joe Davis West, Jr. (born February 1, 1984 in Melbourne, Florida) is a gridiron football wide receiver who is currently on the practice roster of the Canadian Football League's Calgary Stampeders. He was signed by the Dallas Cowboys as an undrafted free agent in 2008. He played college football at Texas-El Paso.
|Ht||Wt||40-yd dash||10-yd split||20-yd split||20-ss||3-cone||Vert||Broad||BP||Wonderlic|
|6 ft 1⅛ in||213 lb||4.52 s||1.50 s||2.62 s||4.33 s||6.96 s||32 in||9 ft 5 in||x rep||x|
New Orleans SaintsEdit
Joe West caught his first CFL touchdown in the Stampeders' 17–10 win over the Saskatchewan Roughriders on August 25, 2012. Calgary head coach John Hufnagel commented on West after the game: "He executed his assignments well. That's exactly what we got him for."
- ↑ "Joe West". NFL Draftscout.com. 2011-04-29. http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=19371&draftyear=2008&genpos=WR. Retrieved 2011-04-28.
- ↑ "United Football League Signs 31 Players to California Redwoods' Roster". 2009-08-20. http://www.ufl-football.com/press/2009/08/18/united_football_league_signs_31_players_to_california_redwoods_roster.
- ↑ "Stamps sign pair of receivers". Stampeders.com. 2012-05-07. http://www.stampeders.com/article/stamps-sign-pair-of-receivers. Retrieved 2012-08-18.
- ↑ CFL.ca Game Stats
- ↑ Cameron, Allen (August 25, 2012). "Stamps show heart in win over Riders". Calgary Herald. http://www.calgaryherald.com/sports/Stamps+show+heart+over+Riders/7145973/story.html. Retrieved 2012-08-25.
- ↑ "Glenn throws two TD passes as Stampeders defeat Roughriders". Canadian Press. TSN. August 25, 2012. http://www.tsn.ca/cfl/story/?id=403835. Retrieved 2012-08-25.