|Date of birth:August 12, 1987|
|Place of birth: Squamish, British Columbia|
|No regular season or postseason appearances|
|Roster status: active|
|Career highlights and awards|
Joseph Eppele (born August 12, 1987) is a professional Canadian football offensive lineman for the Toronto Argonauts of the Canadian Football League. He was drafted second overall by the Argonauts in the 2010 CFL Draft, being the first offensive lineman taken while being ranked fifth overall by the CFL's Amateur Scouting Bureau. He played college football for the Washington State Cougars.
Washington State UniversityEdit
After a strong outing at the CFL Evaluation Camp, Eppele moved up six spots to become the fifth ranked player in the Canadian Football League’s Amateur Scouting Bureau rankings for players eligible in the 2010 CFL Draft. On the day prior to the draft, the Toronto Argonauts traded the number one overall draft pick to the Saskatchewan Roughriders, along with the eighth overall pick, for punter Jamie Boreham and the second and fourth overall picks in the 2010 draft. Rather than drafting one outstanding and high ranked player, the Argonauts elected to trade in order to be able to draft two very highly ranked players; Joe Eppele with the second overall pick and Cory Greenwood with the third overall pick (acquired from BC).
- ↑ http://www.wsucougars.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/eppele_joe00.html
- ↑ Queen's linebacker Shomari Williams tops CFL draft rankings
- ↑ . http://www.tsn.ca/cfl/story/?id=320197 ARGOS AGREE TO TRADE TOP PICK IN 2010 DRAFT TO ROUGHRIDERS.
- ↑ http://www.argonauts.ca/article/argos-select-ot-joe-eppele Argos select OT Joe Eppele
- ↑ http://www.argonauts.ca/article/eppele-signs-through-2012 Eppele signs through 2012