|Date of birth:March 4, 1986|
|Place of birth: Loma Linda, California|
|Height: 5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)||Weight: 190 lb (86 kg)|
|Undrafted in 2008|
|No regular season or postseason appearances|
|Career highlights and awards|
Jeremy Ito (born March 4, 1986 in Redlands, California) is a former placekicker and punter for the Rutgers Scarlet Knights NCAA Division I-A football team. He was most recently a kicker for the Hamilton Tiger-Cats of the Canadian Football League. Ito is half Japanese and Caucasian. During his career at Rutgers, he was given the nickname "The Judge" - after Lance Ito, who presided over O.J. Simpson trial - by fans for his clutch, game-deciding kicking performances. 
Ito had a career field goals made percentage of 72.2, connecting on 78 of 108 attempts for the Scarlet Knights. A career highlight is a 28 yard game-winning field goal against the Louisville Cardinals in an upset victory on November 9, 2006, by a score of 28-25. The victory elevated Rutgers to # 7 in the country, their highest ranking ever. Ito was not drafted in the 2008 NFL Draft.
In 2008, Ito was signed by the Saints, but was released at the beginning of the season.
On October 10, 2009, Ito was added to the practice roster of the Hamilton Tiger-Cats in the Canadian Football League. On November 8, 2009 he made his regular-season debut, kicking three field goals in Hamilton's victory over Winnipeg. On May 12, 2010, Ito was released by the Tiger-Cats.
- ↑ http://articles.nydailynews.com/2006-11-16/sports/18352453_1_greg-schiano-scarlet-knights-jeremy-ito
- ↑ Profile on scarletknights.com[dead link]
- ↑ Rutgers vs Louisville 11/9/2006 Game Recap from Sportsline
- ↑ http://www.saintsreport.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=69107
- ↑ http://www.ticats.ca/article/ticats-add-k-p-jeremy-ito
- ↑ http://www.tsn.ca/cfl/story/?id=297725
- ↑ http://www.phsb.ca/article/tiger-cats-sign-2009-draft-pick-hinds[dead link]