|No. 29 Winnipeg Blue Bombers|
|Date of birth:||September 24, 1985|
|Place of birth:||Edmonton, Alberta|
|CFL Draft:||2011 / Undrafted|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Playing stats at|
Jeff Hecht (born September 24, 1985) is a Canadian football defensive back for the Winnipeg Blue Bombers of the Canadian Football League (CFL). He was originally signed as an undrafted free agent on May 26, 2011 by the Montreal Alouettes following the 2011 CFL Draft. He played CIS Football with the Saint Mary's Huskies.
Hecht was signed as an undrafted free agent on May 26, 2011 by the Montreal Alouettes following the 2011 CFL Draft. He played in all 18 games for the Alouettes, recording 31 defensive tackles and one interception. Despite a strong rookie season, he was released by the Alouettes on May 10, 2012.
Hecht was traded to the Saskatchewan Roughriders on August 16, 2016. Following the 2016 season Hecht was not signed by the Riders and became a free agent on February 14, 2017. After about a month as a free agent Hecht re-signed with the Roughriders on March 8, 2017. He played in all 18 regular season games for the Riders in 2017, contributing 21 tackles on defense, and 11 on special teams. Hecht was released by the Riders on April 24, 2018.
Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- The Alouettes sign local draft picks Barrette and Sagesse
- Hecht off to Calgary
- Riders acquire veteran DBs Bennett, Hecht from Stamps
- "National DB Hecht re-signs in Riderville". 2017-03-08. https://www.cfl.ca/2017/03/08/db-hecht-re-signs-riderville/.
- "Dyakowski, Hecht among four Riders cuts – CFL.ca" (in en-US). CFL.ca. 2018-04-24. https://www.cfl.ca/2018/04/24/dyakowski-hecht-among-4-riders-cuts/.
- Bombers add Jeff Hecht to PR
Template:102nd Grey Cup