|Date of birth:April 11, 1989|
|Place of birth: Kansas City, Missouri|
|Undrafted in 2012|
|No regular season or postseason appearances|
|* Iowa Barnstormers (2012|
|Roster status: Active|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Stats at ArenaFan.com|
Jayson Palmgren (born April 11, 1989) is an American football offensive lineman for the Iowa Barnstormers of the Indoor Football League (IFL). He played college football at University of Missouri and attended North Kansas City High School in North Kansas City, Missouri. He has also been a member of the Cleveland Gladiators.
Palmgren played for the Missouri Tigers from 2007 to 2011. He was the team's starter his final two years and helped the Tigers to 18 wins. He played in 35 games during his career including 26 starts at guard.
|Ht||Wt||40-yd dash||10-yd split||20-yd split||20-ss||3-cone||Vert||Broad||BP|
|6 ft 2 in||298 lb||5.37 s||1.89 s||3.01 s||4.70 s||7.84 s||27 in||9 ft 4 in||24 reps|
In 2012, Palmgren was assigned to the Iowa Barnstormers of the Arena Football League. Palmgren started the final 8 games of the season for the Barnstormers. Mid-way through the 2013 season, Palmgren was placed on injured reserve for the rest of the season.
Kansas City PhantomsEdit
Palmgren signed with the Kansas City Phantoms for the 2017 season. On March 7, 2017, the Phantoms placed Palmgren on suspension.
Return to IowaEdit
- ↑ Danny Kelly (May 11, 2012). "Seahawks Rookie Mini-Camp Invitees Announced". www.seattle.sbnation.com. Vox Media, Inc.. http://seattle.sbnation.com/2012/5/11/3015066/seahawks-rookie-mini-camp-invitees-announced. Retrieved March 14, 2017.
- ↑ "Barnstormers Shake Up Offensive Line". www.arenafootball.com. Arena Football League. http://www.arenafootball.com/sports/a-footbl/spec-rel/052212aah.html. Retrieved March 14, 2017.
- ↑ "Iowa Returns Three Veterans". www.arenafootball.com. Arena Football League. http://www.arenafootball.com/sports/a-footbl/spec-rel/111412aab.html. Retrieved March 14, 2017.
- ↑ "Barnstormers Add Familiar Face to Roster". www.arenafan.com. ArenaFan. May 23, 2013. http://www.arenafan.com/news/?page=pressrel&article=11251. Retrieved March 14, 2017.
- ↑ "Cleveland Gladiators add depth in free agency". www.boxscorenews.com. Stryker-Indigo. October 21, 2014. http://boxscorenews.com/cleveland-gladiators-add-depth-in-free-agency-p104631-68.htm. Retrieved March 14, 2017.
- ↑ "GLADIATORS ANNOUNCE TRAINING CAMP ROSTER". www.oursportscentral.com. OurSports Central. March 6, 2016. http://www.oursportscentral.com/services/releases/gladiators-announce-training-camp-roster/n-4934726. Retrieved March 14, 2017.
- ↑ "March 2017 IFL Transactions". www.goifl.com. http://goifl.com/transactions/2016-17/March_2017. Retrieved March 14, 2017.