|Date of birth:September 8, 1980|
|Place of birth: Delray Beach, Florida|
|College: Miami (FL)|
|Undrafted in 2004|
|No regular season or postseason appearances|
|* Cleveland Browns ( 2004)*|
|Career highlights and awards|
|*2× All-Ironman Team (2007 & 2008)|
|Stats at ArenaFan.com|
Jason Geathers (born September 8, 1980) is a wide receiver who is currently a free agent. He played his collegiate football with the Miami Hurricanes. Prior to joining the Raiders, he played with the San Jose SaberCats of the Arena Football League. He was released by the Raiders on June 24, 2009.
He attended graduated from Spanish River Community High School.
Geathers was a utility player who played both wide receiver and running back.
- Parade All-American in the Class of 2000
In 2011, Geathers was allegedly charged with accepting booster donations. Nevin Shapiro, a Miami Hurricanes booster member, stated that from 2002-2003, he provided Geathers with multiple extra benefits. These extra benefits included:
- Drinks and VIP access to nightclubs
- Entertainment on Shapiro’s $1.6 million yacht
- Food, drinks and entertainment at Shapiro’s $2.7 million Miami Beach house
- A $250 bounty for scoring the game-winning touchdown in a 28-27 win over Florida State
|This biographical article relating to an American football running back born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help The American Football Database by expanding it.|