|No. 40, 21, 24, 29|
|Cornerback / Safety|
|Date of birth:February 14, 1969|
|Place of birth: Kansas City, Kansas|
|NFL Draft: 1991 / Round: 8 / Pick: 196|
|No regular season or postseason appearances|
|* New England Patriots (1991)|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Stats at NFL.com|
|Stats at pro-football-reference.com|
Harry Lee Colon (born February 14, 1969 in Kansas City, Kansas) is a former American football defensive back in the National Football League. After playing college football at Missouri, Colon was drafted by the New England Patriots in the 8th round (196th overall) of the 1991 NFL Draft. He played in the NFL for 6 years, playing for the New England Patriots (1991), the Detroit Lions (1992–1994, 1997), and the Jacksonville Jaguars (1995). He was selected by the Jacksonville Jaguars in the 1995 NFL Expansion Draft. He had to retire during the 1997 season due to a condition in his neck.
- "Harry Colon". Pro Football Reference. https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/C/ColoHa20.htm. Retrieved December 16, 2009.
- "Harry Colon". National Football League. http://www.nfl.com/players/harrycolon/profile?id=COL746263. Retrieved December 16, 2009.
- "Harry Colon". The Football Database. http://www.footballdb.com/players/harry-colon-colonha01. Retrieved December 16, 2009.
- "Alumni Bios". New England Patriots. Archived from the original on June 1, 2006. https://web.archive.org/web/20060601061614/http://www.patriots.com/alumni/index.cfm?pn=4&ac=alumnibios. Retrieved December 16, 2009.
- "Detroit Lions All-Time Roster". Detroit Lions. http://prod.www.lions.clubs.nfl.com/assets/docs/AllTimeRoster_08.pdf. Retrieved December 16, 2009.
- "Jacksonville Jaguars All-Time Roster". 2009 Jacksonville Jaguars Media Guide. Jacksonville Jaguars. http://www.jaguars.com/News/pdf/2009/2008Review-History.pdf. Retrieved December 16, 2009.
- "Harry Colon". Positive Coaching Alliance. http://www.positivecoach.org/subcontent.aspx?SecID=3412. Retrieved December 16, 2009.
|This biographical article relating to an American football defensive back born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help The American Football Database by expanding it.|