John Grover Malone (November 12, 1895 – December 11, 1950) was a player in the National Football League.
Malone played with the Chicago Tigers during the 1920 NFL season. He would split the following season between the Green Bay Packers and the Rock Island Independents. After a season away from the NFL, he played with the Akron Pros during the 1923 NFL season.
He coached Loyola Academy to a 7-1-1 record in 1920 and a 5-1-2 record in 1921.
- List of Chicago Tigers players
- List of Green Bay Packers players
- List of Rock Island Independents players
- List of Akron Pros players
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-11-23. https://web.archive.org/web/20111123092136/http://databasefootball.com/players/playerpage.htm?ilkid=MALONGRO01. Retrieved 2010-12-04.
Template:1919 Notre Dame Fighting Irish football navbox
|This biographical article relating to an American football player, coach, or other figure is a stub. You can help The American Football Database by expanding it.|